End Of Nations Official E3 Trailer Released
The highly anticipated free to play MMORTS from Trion Worlds, End of Nations, could possibly be the remedy to the plague of low-quality RTS games that have infested the internet over recent years. A recent announcement pleased strategy fans across the globe as Trion Worlds confirmed End of Nations as a free to play title, and now in the build up to E3, they’ve launched a new trailer.
End of Nations will combine popular MMORTS features and mechanics with the persistent world and character progression found in modern free MMORPG games, offering players a unique strategy-based experience that may once again put the RTS genre back on the industry radar.
Check out the video and let us know what you think.
Featured MMORPG / MMO
LATEST MMORPG NEWS
- Hercules Joins The Ranks Of Grepolis August 28, 2014
- Call Of Alliance Closed Beta Launch August 28, 2014
- Carbine Studios’ Jeremy Gaffney Stepping Down August 27, 2014
- GamersFirst and PWE Join Forces To Deliver APB: Reloaded On Arc August 27, 2014
- DayZ On PS4 - Pay For A Console Port Of An Unfinished Game By A Guy Ditching His Own Project? 2014-08-12 23:35:21