End Of Nations Official E3 Trailer Released
The highly anticipated free to play MMORTS from Trion Worlds, End of Nations, could possibly be the remedy to the plague of low-quality RTS games that have infested the internet over recent years. A recent announcement pleased strategy fans across the globe as Trion Worlds confirmed End of Nations as a free to play title, and now in the build up to E3, they’ve launched a new trailer.
End of Nations will combine popular MMORTS features and mechanics with the persistent world and character progression found in modern free MMORPG games, offering players a unique strategy-based experience that may once again put the RTS genre back on the industry radar.
Check out the video and let us know what you think.
Featured MMORPG / MMO
LATEST MMORPG NEWS
- XP Event For Star Trek Online Begins Today March 7, 2014
- Player Housing Heading To The Old Republic March 7, 2014
- Scylla Joins The Ranks Of SMITE March 6, 2014
- Check Out This Awesome Coverage From The Auraxis Front Lines March 6, 2014
- SMITE Could Be The Best Beta Journey In MMO History 2014-03-06 19:34:19