End Of Nations Official E3 Trailer Released
The highly anticipated free to play MMORTS from Trion Worlds, End of Nations, could possibly be the remedy to the plague of low-quality RTS games that have infested the internet over recent years. A recent announcement pleased strategy fans across the globe as Trion Worlds confirmed End of Nations as a free to play title, and now in the build up to E3, they’ve launched a new trailer.
End of Nations will combine popular MMORTS features and mechanics with the persistent world and character progression found in modern free MMORPG games, offering players a unique strategy-based experience that may once again put the RTS genre back on the industry radar.
Check out the video and let us know what you think.
Featured MMORPG / MMO
LATEST MMORPG NEWS
- Version 4.8 Launched For Aion October 1, 2015
- Block N Load Launches Free-To-Play October 1, 2015
- MMO Social Network Reaches 500k Members October 1, 2015
- EverQuest II Prepares To Welcome Sundered Ground Expansion October 1, 2015
- The Taken King Has Restored My Interest In Destiny 2015-09-20 00:28:29