End Of Nations Official E3 Trailer Released
The highly anticipated free to play MMORTS from Trion Worlds, End of Nations, could possibly be the remedy to the plague of low-quality RTS games that have infested the internet over recent years. A recent announcement pleased strategy fans across the globe as Trion Worlds confirmed End of Nations as a free to play title, and now in the build up to E3, they’ve launched a new trailer.
End of Nations will combine popular MMORTS features and mechanics with the persistent world and character progression found in modern free MMORPG games, offering players a unique strategy-based experience that may once again put the RTS genre back on the industry radar.
Check out the video and let us know what you think.
Featured MMORPG / MMO
LATEST MMORPG NEWS
- Motiga Launch Closed Beta For Gigantic August 28, 2015
- Guild Wars 2 Heart Of Thorns Launch Date Announced August 28, 2015
- Armored Warfare Early Access 5 Launching With New Base Features August 28, 2015
- Steam Opens Free Weekend For ARK: Survival Evolved August 28, 2015
- Player Housing In The Elder Scrolls Online - The Challenges Facing Zenimax 2015-08-03 18:32:07