Easter Event Announced For Runescape
Jagex have just announced their plans for the Easter event for their highly popular browser based MMO game, Runescape. The fabled Easter Bunny has been abducted and it’s up to you to decide whether you want to turn innocent chicks into fried drumsticks or chocolate treats.
Players will have to pledge their allegiance to either the infamous Evil Chicken or the Chocatrice. You’re then given the awesomely named Eggsterminator, which you use on various unhatched eggs around Runescape. Depending on the side you choose, you’ll either fry them dead or turn them into chocolate, neither is really great for the poor chicken involved.
Featured MMORPG / MMO
LATEST MMORPG NEWS
- XP Event For Star Trek Online Begins Today March 7, 2014
- Player Housing Heading To The Old Republic March 7, 2014
- Scylla Joins The Ranks Of SMITE March 6, 2014
- Check Out This Awesome Coverage From The Auraxis Front Lines March 6, 2014
- SMITE Could Be The Best Beta Journey In MMO History 2014-03-06 19:34:19