Easter Event Announced For Runescape
Jagex have just announced their plans for the Easter event for their highly popular browser based MMO game, Runescape. The fabled Easter Bunny has been abducted and it’s up to you to decide whether you want to turn innocent chicks into fried drumsticks or chocolate treats.
Players will have to pledge their allegiance to either the infamous Evil Chicken or the Chocatrice. You’re then given the awesomely named Eggsterminator, which you use on various unhatched eggs around Runescape. Depending on the side you choose, you’ll either fry them dead or turn them into chocolate, neither is really great for the poor chicken involved.
Featured MMORPG / MMO
LATEST MMORPG NEWS
- Manual Targeting Hardcore MMO Sphere 3: Enchanted World Launching December 2nd November 25, 2015
- Riot Games Continue Efforts To Clean Up League Of Legends Community November 25, 2015
- Tom Clancy’s Rainbow Six Siege Early Access For Closed Beta Testers November 24, 2015
- Devilian Open Beta Coming Wednesday December 2nd November 24, 2015
- 5 Of Warhammer: End Times - Vermintide's Biggest Problems 2015-10-29 22:18:22