Easter Event Announced For Runescape
Jagex have just announced their plans for the Easter event for their highly popular browser based MMO game, Runescape. The fabled Easter Bunny has been abducted and it’s up to you to decide whether you want to turn innocent chicks into fried drumsticks or chocolate treats.
Players will have to pledge their allegiance to either the infamous Evil Chicken or the Chocatrice. You’re then given the awesomely named Eggsterminator, which you use on various unhatched eggs around Runescape. Depending on the side you choose, you’ll either fry them dead or turn them into chocolate, neither is really great for the poor chicken involved.
Featured MMORPG / MMO
LATEST MMORPG NEWS
- Goodgame Studios Pleased With Success Of Shadow Kings August 22, 2014
- MU Classic Closed Beta Announced August 22, 2014
- PvE Takes To The Skies In World Of Warplanes August 21, 2014
- Latest Video For The Crew – It’s A Playground August 21, 2014
- DayZ On PS4 - Pay For A Console Port Of An Unfinished Game By A Guy Ditching His Own Project? 2014-08-12 23:35:21