Easter Event Announced For Runescape
Jagex have just announced their plans for the Easter event for their highly popular browser based MMO game, Runescape. The fabled Easter Bunny has been abducted and it’s up to you to decide whether you want to turn innocent chicks into fried drumsticks or chocolate treats.
Players will have to pledge their allegiance to either the infamous Evil Chicken or the Chocatrice. You’re then given the awesomely named Eggsterminator, which you use on various unhatched eggs around Runescape. Depending on the side you choose, you’ll either fry them dead or turn them into chocolate, neither is really great for the poor chicken involved.
Featured MMORPG / MMO
LATEST MMORPG NEWS
- The Imperial City Heading To The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited August 31, 2015
- ASUS Teams Up With World Of Warships August 31, 2015
- Motiga Launch Closed Beta For Gigantic August 28, 2015
- Guild Wars 2 Heart Of Thorns Launch Date Announced August 28, 2015
- Player Housing In The Elder Scrolls Online - The Challenges Facing Zenimax 2015-08-03 18:32:07