Dungeon Runners – Chunk 4
The latest patch for Dungeon Runners brings guild poses, player blogs, more content, and graphics optimization and updates.
Patch Notes for Build 147 (Chunk 4)
Posses Now Available (Almost)
We’ve added posses to the game. Anyone with 1,000,000 gold can create a posse. Simply talk to Tad the Posse Magnate in Townston to start the process.
Posses are currently disabled while we resolve some last minute issues with them. Expect them to show up in the next week or so.
What is a Posse?
If you know what a guild is, you know what a posse is. It’s a persistent group of friends that like to play Dungeon Runners together. Posses have their own entry on the social window and their own chat channels (both for posse members and officers). Check the in-game help on posses for more information.
We’ve added a new player blog system that tracks various events that happen to you while you play. These events are supplied via RSS feeds to anyone that has interest in them. You will find RSS feed icons in the game that will help you to subscribe to these events.
The following events are currently exported:
3. Level up
5. Complete Quest
6. Killed Boss
7. Adding a Friend
8. Removing a Friend
9. PvP Match Results
The buttons for accessing this feature are in the game. We will work to enable the web support for this feature as quickly as possible.
Friends List Now Exported
You can now export your friend’s list as part of your character XML data feed. By default, all characters have their friend’s list exported. However, you can easily opt out of this. Simply click on the new checkbox at the top of your friend’s list to do so.
Wishing Well Added
We’ve added a new wishing well to the game. You can find this wishing well on the upper level of Townston. Put a King’s Coin into this well and see what you get! Some special new items can only be received from the wishing well. This well can only be used once an hour!
New Dungeon Added
We’ve added a new dungeon to the game. It’s called “MutantMania” and is designed for levels 80 and up. This dungeon comes with a boatload of new monsters and a great new boss fight. Enjoy the splendor of 50 new quests in this dungeon.
Graphics Engine Upgrades
We’ve implemented several changes to the graphics engine to help with performance and to improve the look of the game:
1. We’ve optimized all of our shaders. It seems that our pixel shaders were terribly inefficient. We’ve tripled their performance in many cases. The impact of this will be most noticeable on graphics cards will lower fill rates.
2. We’ve optimized our animation system to help with performance when lots of characters are on the screen.
3. Water shaders have been reworked to improve the look and performance of water in the game.
4. Specular lighting has been added to the engine. This adds some sweet shiny to most items in the game. There’s a new graphics option to disable this new lighting option. Turn this off if you have performance problems with a low-memory graphics card.
5. Zone portals have received a new effect to help them look better.
6. Ambient lighting has been reworked in the engine to help with the overall appearance of all areas.
Featured MMORPG / MMO
LATEST MMORPG NEWS
- Motiga Launch Closed Beta For Gigantic August 28, 2015
- Guild Wars 2 Heart Of Thorns Launch Date Announced August 28, 2015
- Armored Warfare Early Access 5 Launching With New Base Features August 28, 2015
- Steam Opens Free Weekend For ARK: Survival Evolved August 28, 2015
- Player Housing In The Elder Scrolls Online - The Challenges Facing Zenimax 2015-08-03 18:32:07