Dungeon Finder Hits Everquest II
A feature that is becoming more common in today’s MMO market, the popular Dungeon Finder, has recently been launched on Everquest II. The days of players spending a good few hours trying to find a party or raid group to tackle the latest dungeon are long gone but it has taken Everquest II quite a while to step up to the plate.
Other popular MMORPG titles have had these systems in place for years and Everquest II players have made it no secret that it’s something they’ve wanted for a long time, with the forums ablaze with constant requests for the popular feature. The latest update was released yesterday and so far, has gone without a hitch. Players are now able to queue for dungeons, alone or in a group, and get matched up to a random instance, including a nice 25% increase in experience points.
Featured MMORPG / MMO
LATEST MMORPG NEWS
- The Imperial City Heading To The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited August 31, 2015
- ASUS Teams Up With World Of Warships August 31, 2015
- Motiga Launch Closed Beta For Gigantic August 28, 2015
- Guild Wars 2 Heart Of Thorns Launch Date Announced August 28, 2015
- Player Housing In The Elder Scrolls Online - The Challenges Facing Zenimax 2015-08-03 18:32:07