Dragon Saga Origins
The latest update to Dragon Saga, Origins, is now in its second stage of deployment, adding an array of fixes and new features. The third and final installment is due to release later this month.
The biggest changes come in the form of a large PvP update and a new attribute system. The game has come under fire recently for not offering enough customization options for players, the new attribute system allows players different ways to enhance their character using the new Enchanting and Soulcrafting options. These new systems allow you to specialize on one aspect of your character, or choose to be more general and allocate the points evenly.
There will also be a Thanksgiving event launching shortly and a Welcome Back reward scheme for returning players.
Featured MMORPG / MMO
LATEST MMORPG NEWS
- Goodgame Studios Pleased With Success Of Shadow Kings August 22, 2014
- MU Classic Closed Beta Announced August 22, 2014
- PvE Takes To The Skies In World Of Warplanes August 21, 2014
- Latest Video For The Crew – It’s A Playground August 21, 2014
- DayZ On PS4 - Pay For A Console Port Of An Unfinished Game By A Guy Ditching His Own Project? 2014-08-12 23:35:21