Dragon Saga Origins
The latest update to Dragon Saga, Origins, is now in its second stage of deployment, adding an array of fixes and new features. The third and final installment is due to release later this month.
The biggest changes come in the form of a large PvP update and a new attribute system. The game has come under fire recently for not offering enough customization options for players, the new attribute system allows players different ways to enhance their character using the new Enchanting and Soulcrafting options. These new systems allow you to specialize on one aspect of your character, or choose to be more general and allocate the points evenly.
There will also be a Thanksgiving event launching shortly and a Welcome Back reward scheme for returning players.
Featured MMORPG / MMO
LATEST MMORPG NEWS
- MMO Developer Will Continue To Charge Subscriptions After Closing Down The Game November 27, 2015
- Armored Warfare Players Celebrate Black Friday November 27, 2015
- Chronicle: RuneScape Legends Enters Closed Beta November 26, 2015
- Black Desert Closed Beta Incoming November 26, 2015
- 5 Of Warhammer: End Times - Vermintide's Biggest Problems 2015-10-29 22:18:22