DC Universe Online Heading To Free To Play Market
In an announcement yesterday, Sony Online Entertainment (Free Realms, Everquest II) confirmed the free to play model for the Super Hero MMORPG DC Universe Online will be launching some time in October. Players that follow the game were already aware they were planning on adding some free to play features but very few expected it to be so soon.
In the announcement they published details about the various levels of subscription packages available and what’s included. The lowest tier of subscription is the free option, free to play players are able to get access to all of the current content available but will have to buy DLC packs and extra powers if they wish to access new content. The highest tier is Legendary, this is basically the same as any typical subscription MMO as it costs $14.99 per month and includes access to the full game and over 80 inventory slots.
Featured MMORPG / MMO
LATEST MMORPG NEWS
- The Imperial City Heading To The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited August 31, 2015
- ASUS Teams Up With World Of Warships August 31, 2015
- Motiga Launch Closed Beta For Gigantic August 28, 2015
- Guild Wars 2 Heart Of Thorns Launch Date Announced August 28, 2015
- Player Housing In The Elder Scrolls Online - The Challenges Facing Zenimax 2015-08-03 18:32:07