DC Universe Online Heading To Free To Play Market
In an announcement yesterday, Sony Online Entertainment (Free Realms, Everquest II) confirmed the free to play model for the Super Hero MMORPG DC Universe Online will be launching some time in October. Players that follow the game were already aware they were planning on adding some free to play features but very few expected it to be so soon.
In the announcement they published details about the various levels of subscription packages available and what’s included. The lowest tier of subscription is the free option, free to play players are able to get access to all of the current content available but will have to buy DLC packs and extra powers if they wish to access new content. The highest tier is Legendary, this is basically the same as any typical subscription MMO as it costs $14.99 per month and includes access to the full game and over 80 inventory slots.
Featured MMORPG / MMO
LATEST MMORPG NEWS
- ArcheAge Release Dated August 31, 2014
- Leaked Footage Of Driveclub Beta August 31, 2014
- Indie MMO Project Gorgon Graces Kickstarter August 31, 2014
- Exciting Event Of Galactic Proportions Arrives In Super Hero Squad Online August 31, 2014
- DayZ On PS4 - Pay For A Console Port Of An Unfinished Game By A Guy Ditching His Own Project? 2014-08-12 23:35:21