DC Universe Online Announces New Legendary Membership
The super hero themed PC/PS3 MMORPG Game, DC Universe Online, has enjoyed huge success since making the transfer to a free to play model and publishers Sony have just announced a new tier of membership, Legendary.
The new membership option will be available from tomorrow, April 3rd, and will include an array of exciting features for players that want to upgrade. Legendary members will receive a monthly Station Cash allowance, as well as an increase in Loyalty Points. Also included are Replay Badges that will allow players to reset the timers on all instances, and Promethium Lockboxes that will hold items that are not available anywhere else in the game.
Featured MMORPG / MMO
LATEST MMORPG NEWS
- MMO Developer Will Continue To Charge Subscriptions After Closing Down The Game November 27, 2015
- Armored Warfare Players Celebrate Black Friday November 27, 2015
- Chronicle: RuneScape Legends Enters Closed Beta November 26, 2015
- Black Desert Closed Beta Incoming November 26, 2015
- 5 Of Warhammer: End Times - Vermintide's Biggest Problems 2015-10-29 22:18:22