DC Universe Online Announces New Legendary Membership
The super hero themed PC/PS3 MMORPG Game, DC Universe Online, has enjoyed huge success since making the transfer to a free to play model and publishers Sony have just announced a new tier of membership, Legendary.
The new membership option will be available from tomorrow, April 3rd, and will include an array of exciting features for players that want to upgrade. Legendary members will receive a monthly Station Cash allowance, as well as an increase in Loyalty Points. Also included are Replay Badges that will allow players to reset the timers on all instances, and Promethium Lockboxes that will hold items that are not available anywhere else in the game.
Featured MMORPG / MMO
LATEST MMORPG NEWS
- The Imperial City Heading To The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited August 31, 2015
- ASUS Teams Up With World Of Warships August 31, 2015
- Motiga Launch Closed Beta For Gigantic August 28, 2015
- Guild Wars 2 Heart Of Thorns Launch Date Announced August 28, 2015
- Player Housing In The Elder Scrolls Online - The Challenges Facing Zenimax 2015-08-03 18:32:07