Dawn Of The New War Hits Conquer Online
Conquer Online developers, TQ Digital, have just announced details for the upcoming expansion to their free to play MMORPG, Conquer Online. The upcoming update, Dawn of the New War, will see a number of improvements across the game, and more specifically, some much needed attention towards all of the classes available in the game.
Dawn of the New War will see a number of improvements to popular classes such as the Warrior, Ninja and Archer, with all three receiving a number of new skills and abilities as well as more choice in regards to weapons and equipment. There’s no shortage of free online RPG games nowadays, but Conquer Online is still going strong after eight years, so if you’ve yet to give it a try check out our Conquer Online review.
Featured MMORPG / MMO
LATEST MMORPG NEWS
- Albion Online Closed Beta Roadmap Release August 4, 2015
- Trans-Galactic Tournament Open Beta Begins On PS4 August 4, 2015
- $18 Million Prize Tournament Begins For DOTA 2 August 4, 2015
- Hi-Rez Studios Announce Brand New Title – Paladins August 4, 2015
- Player Housing In The Elder Scrolls Online - The Challenges Facing Zenimax 2015-08-03 18:32:07