Dawn Of The New War Hits Conquer Online
Conquer Online developers, TQ Digital, have just announced details for the upcoming expansion to their free to play MMORPG, Conquer Online. The upcoming update, Dawn of the New War, will see a number of improvements across the game, and more specifically, some much needed attention towards all of the classes available in the game.
Dawn of the New War will see a number of improvements to popular classes such as the Warrior, Ninja and Archer, with all three receiving a number of new skills and abilities as well as more choice in regards to weapons and equipment. There’s no shortage of free online RPG games nowadays, but Conquer Online is still going strong after eight years, so if you’ve yet to give it a try check out our Conquer Online review.
Featured MMORPG / MMO
LATEST MMORPG NEWS
- MMO Developer Will Continue To Charge Subscriptions After Closing Down The Game November 27, 2015
- Armored Warfare Players Celebrate Black Friday November 27, 2015
- Chronicle: RuneScape Legends Enters Closed Beta November 26, 2015
- Black Desert Closed Beta Incoming November 26, 2015
- 5 Of Warhammer: End Times - Vermintide's Biggest Problems 2015-10-29 22:18:22