Darkfall – 7 Days Trial for 1$
After 1 year of existence, Darkfall releases 7 Days Trials available now for 1$ or 1€. Many players were curious how this pvp game plays, but most of them including me avoided this game since it had no trial. Now we have the chance to try the game
Darkfall is about to have its first birthday and to celebrate we’ve decided to offer a Darkfall trial.
You can now try Darkfall for a week for a symbolic price: 1Euro (EU servers) or $1 (NA Servers). After the seven days are up, users need to purchase the Darkfall client in order to continue.
We recommend that you download the Darkfall Client before purchasing the Darkfall trial to maximize your playing time.
Following are links where you can create an account, download Darkfall and get the Darkfall Trial:
We’ve done quite a bit of work to prepare for this trial. We’ve made several updates to improve the new player experience, for example by adding Newbie Protection, and have taken measures so that the trial doesn’t become disruptive for current subscribers. We’ve chosen to include symbolic pricing as a minimum commitment, to protect the existing user-base experience. We’ve also taken major steps to further improving our cheat detection and GM tools. We have a no-tolerance policy to exploiting and cheating and we will be strictly enforcing our policies as always.
Community Publishers promoting the trial will earn their publisher fee as usual whenever a trial account is upgraded to a full account.
We hope that you enjoy checking out Darkfall.
Featured MMORPG / MMO
LATEST MMORPG NEWS
- Manual Targeting Hardcore MMO Sphere 3: Enchanted World Launching December 2nd November 25, 2015
- Riot Games Continue Efforts To Clean Up League Of Legends Community November 25, 2015
- Tom Clancy’s Rainbow Six Siege Early Access For Closed Beta Testers November 24, 2015
- Devilian Open Beta Coming Wednesday December 2nd November 24, 2015
- 5 Of Warhammer: End Times - Vermintide's Biggest Problems 2015-10-29 22:18:22