Cross Server Tournament Announced For League Of Angels
Reality Squared Games today announced the second ever cross-server PvP tournament for the adrenaline fueled free online MMORPG game, League of Angels. The first cross-server PvP event was a massive success with thousands of players competing for epic prizes, including some of the best items and armor available in the game.
The League of Angels community prepares for battle again as the developers announce the April 23rd starting date for the next exciting event.
The tournament will follow the same design as the previous event. It will consist of Group, Tourament and prize collection stages.
Stage 1: Group Stage
Duration: Day 1 to Day 3, 10am – 10pm (server time)
Level Requirement: 50+
Players will accumulate points through each victory in the group stage. If a player is defeated the prizes are halved. One all players in a single tier have been defeated the prize will be issued.
Featured MMORPG / MMO
LATEST MMORPG NEWS
- $18 Million Prize Tournament Begins For DOTA 2 August 4, 2015
- Hi-Rez Studios Announce Brand New Title – Paladins August 4, 2015
- Bigpoint Announce Rise Of Balor Expansion For Drakensang Online August 2, 2015
- New Hardcore FPS Set To Release In August – Dead Union August 2, 2015
- Player Housing In The Elder Scrolls Online - The Challenges Facing Zenimax 2015-08-03 18:32:07