Cross Server Tournament Announced For League Of Angels
Reality Squared Games today announced the second ever cross-server PvP tournament for the adrenaline fueled free online MMORPG game, League of Angels. The first cross-server PvP event was a massive success with thousands of players competing for epic prizes, including some of the best items and armor available in the game.
The League of Angels community prepares for battle again as the developers announce the April 23rd starting date for the next exciting event.
The tournament will follow the same design as the previous event. It will consist of Group, Tourament and prize collection stages.
Stage 1: Group Stage
Duration: Day 1 to Day 3, 10am – 10pm (server time)
Level Requirement: 50+
Players will accumulate points through each victory in the group stage. If a player is defeated the prizes are halved. One all players in a single tier have been defeated the prize will be issued.
Featured MMORPG / MMO
LATEST MMORPG NEWS
- Motiga Launch Closed Beta For Gigantic August 28, 2015
- Guild Wars 2 Heart Of Thorns Launch Date Announced August 28, 2015
- Armored Warfare Early Access 5 Launching With New Base Features August 28, 2015
- Steam Opens Free Weekend For ARK: Survival Evolved August 28, 2015
- Player Housing In The Elder Scrolls Online - The Challenges Facing Zenimax 2015-08-03 18:32:07