Cross Server Tournament Announced For League Of Angels
Reality Squared Games today announced the second ever cross-server PvP tournament for the adrenaline fueled free online MMORPG game, League of Angels. The first cross-server PvP event was a massive success with thousands of players competing for epic prizes, including some of the best items and armor available in the game.
The League of Angels community prepares for battle again as the developers announce the April 23rd starting date for the next exciting event.
The tournament will follow the same design as the previous event. It will consist of Group, Tourament and prize collection stages.
Stage 1: Group Stage
Duration: Day 1 to Day 3, 10am – 10pm (server time)
Level Requirement: 50+
Players will accumulate points through each victory in the group stage. If a player is defeated the prizes are halved. One all players in a single tier have been defeated the prize will be issued.
Featured MMORPG / MMO
LATEST MMORPG NEWS
- Operation Endless Skies Update Now Live In Warface May 22, 2015
- Elsword Online Celebrates 4th Anniversary May 22, 2015
- Armored Warfare Early Access Dated May 22, 2015
- Dragon’s Prophet Welcomes Shadow Of Betrayal Content Update May 21, 2015
- Top 5 Free-To-Play MMO Games Like Minecraft (Voxel-Based MMO Games) 2015-05-14 23:48:26