Crime Craft – Free Trial and First Major Content Update
Vogster Entertainment announced the launch of the fist major update and free trials for Crime Craft.
NEW YORK, NY, October 26, 2009 –Vogster Entertainment, LLC, an international innovator in video game design and content, is pleased to announce the implementation of their previously announced Unlimited Free Trial Program, new Tiered Subscription model and the first major Content Update for CrimeCraft, its Persistent World Next-gen Shooter (PWNS) for the PC. Now gamers will have the freedom to play CrimeCraft for free for as long as they like, or unlock the full set of game features and game options with the flexible Standard ($4.99/month) or Premium ($9.99/month) subscriptions.Key details of the free trial and newly minted subscription model are below:
- · Unlimited Free Trial –new CrimeCraft players will be able to experience the majority of game features for free for as long as they want.
- · Seamless Transition – players can seamlessly convert from a free trial to a paying account and switch between subscription levels. Features will be placed “on hold” or unlocked based on the current subscription level.
- · Varied Subscription Options – In addition to playing for free as long as you want, CrimeCraft will introduce a new Standard Subscription for $4.99/month in addition to the current $9.99/month Premium Subscription option. More casual CrimeCraft players can gain access to all the major features the game has to offer through the Standard Subscription, while the Premium Subscription is targeted at the hard core players that want to immerse themselves fully into the larger gang warfare meta-game.
In addition to the freedom of choice regarding subscription options, the first major expansion of in-game content has been released today for CrimeCraft. Players can now enjoy a new PvE mode that pits them against AI gang bosses across 14 maps; a new PvP loot system; a new NPC gang that offers additional lore and jobs; as well as an in-game newspaper that contains player-generated content and proclaims the victories and beat-downs of the player-controlled Sunrise City gangs. Also added are city-wide billboards that appear in the common area lobbies and proclaim the “Most Wanted” gangsters, spreading player notoriety and building the reputation of the most lethal player-controlled gangs in CrimeCraft.
CrimeCraft will continue to be available for sale as a comprehensive “all-in-one” package that bundles the client with prepaid premium subscription access and limited edition or exclusive in-game items. To purchase such a package, please visit local Best Buy or FutureShop retail stores, or go online to BestBuy.com, Direct2Drive.com, or Steam.com.
The Unlimited Free Trail client is available for immediate download at CrimeCraft.com and a number of official mirror sites listed and continually updated there.
CrimeCraft is a Persistent World Next-gen Shooter (PWNS) that blends a gripping, action-packed shooter experience with the best community and role-playing elements found in massively multi-player games. CrimeCraft is set in a gritty fictional city of the near future, following an ecological disaster of unprecedented scale, where the price of life is far less valuable than one’s reputation. Join thousands of players online as you learn the rules of the street, build your own gang and do whatever it takes to survive amidst the chaos.
Earn a reputation. Build a gang. Kill the competition. For more information, visit www.crimecraft.com.
About Vogster Entertainment
Established in September 2005, Vogster Entertainment, LLC, is a venture-funded, independent entertainment company that delivers high quality, inspiring and creative content for all major gaming platforms, leveraging opportunities that tie into refreshing themes and brands relevant to gamers. The international company is headquartered in the New York City metropolitan area and has offices in Eastern Europe, where it employs talented industry professionals with multiple awards and top-selling games to their collective credit. Vogster is currently working on the Persistent World Next-gen Shooter (PWNS) CrimeCraft, one sequel to their acclaimed cartoon-strategy series Robocalypse, and a number of not yet announced titles. For more information, visit www.vogster.com.
Featured MMORPG / MMO
LATEST MMORPG NEWS
- New Mini-Game Offers Closed Beta Keys For Skyforge November 27, 2014
- Aftermath Arrives In Defiance November 26, 2014
- The Crew Open Beta Underway November 25, 2014
- Triad Wars Live Stream Event Announced November 25, 2014