Conquer Online Gets Updated On App Store
Conquer Online, the free-to-play action MMORPG game, has just received the games latest update for the iPad app. The new update includes a plethora of features such as the new “Newbie Tutorial”, walking players through the basic features of the game before throwing them into the hardcore action.
The GUI has also seen some heavy improvements, giving players easier access to the games menu system and variety of features. The full list of the features included in the update can be found below:
Upgraded Newbie Tutorial
The `Newbie Tutorial` has been improved, to help introduce newer players to the game-play of iPad CO. When you reach a certain level, you will be informed of new features as they are unlocked.
Some skill icons and item images have been changed. The GUI has also been improved.
Bug Fixes & Optimization
Some in-game bugs have been fixed and the server architecture was optimized to provide more stable game service.
Featured MMORPG / MMO
LATEST MMORPG NEWS
- F.E.A.R Online Steam Release Dated September 29, 2014
- Further Destiny Leaks Show New Strike & Crucible Content September 29, 2014
- Bungie Lay Out Future Fixes For Destiny September 26, 2014
- Trove Closed Beta Underway September 26, 2014
- DayZ On PS4 - Pay For A Console Port Of An Unfinished Game By A Guy Ditching His Own Project? 2014-08-12 23:35:21