Conquer Online Gets Updated On App Store
Conquer Online, the free-to-play action MMORPG game, has just received the games latest update for the iPad app. The new update includes a plethora of features such as the new “Newbie Tutorial”, walking players through the basic features of the game before throwing them into the hardcore action.
The GUI has also seen some heavy improvements, giving players easier access to the games menu system and variety of features. The full list of the features included in the update can be found below:
Upgraded Newbie Tutorial
The `Newbie Tutorial` has been improved, to help introduce newer players to the game-play of iPad CO. When you reach a certain level, you will be informed of new features as they are unlocked.
Some skill icons and item images have been changed. The GUI has also been improved.
Bug Fixes & Optimization
Some in-game bugs have been fixed and the server architecture was optimized to provide more stable game service.
Featured MMORPG / MMO
LATEST MMORPG NEWS
- Player Made Town Art Showcased In Fallen Earth March 11, 2014
- New Huttball Pit Previewed In Star Wars: The Old Republic March 11, 2014
- New Final Fantasy XIV Mount Revealed March 11, 2014
- Heroes Getting The Midas Effect In Hearthstone March 11, 2014
- SMITE Could Be The Best Beta Journey In MMO History 2014-03-06 19:34:19