Community Feedback Causes Definite Impact On The Old Republic
You may have read a news article we published last month about Bioware developers releasing a statement saying The Old Republic will offer no support for same-sex relationships between NPCs. The official forums were flooded with complaints and a number of highly respected gaming websites also launched petitions and polls that clearly showed the majority of voters wanted same-sex relationships in the game.
The main story here is the fact that player feedback has already directly influenced the upcoming MMORPG, to the point of where they have actually changed post launch patch plans to include something that players obviously feel very passionate about. In an announcement on the official website, Stephen Reid said that plans to implement same-sex relationships would be included in one of the first few patches after launch.
The subject matter may not interest many but it is a great sign to see Bioware offering their MMO the same dedication and fan-base loyalty that they offer to their console titles.
Featured MMORPG / MMO
LATEST MMORPG NEWS
- Orsinium Announced As Next DLC For The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited October 7, 2015
- Chronicle: RuneScape Legends November Closed Beta Announced October 7, 2015
- HEX: Shards of Fate Prepares For $100,000 Invitational Tournament October 7, 2015
- The Jordas Precept Introduces Epic New Content To Warframe October 6, 2015
- The Taken King Has Restored My Interest In Destiny 2015-09-20 00:28:29