City Of Steam Developers Humiliated In New Video
Mechanist Games, creators of the upcoming City of Steam, have taken development dedication to new heights with their Developer Humiliation Video. The humiliation is a result of the recently released community incentive, Steam-o-Meter. This new incentive encouraged players to share the game in return for unique in-game features and other bonuses, including developer humiliation episodes.
The first episode sees one of the developers journey through a real life version of the in-game tutorial, complete with intense PvP and some rather jazzy cross-dressing.
Pledge your support to City of Steam! You can vote for them to appear on Steam via their Greenlight Page and you can check for more future rewards on the Steam-o-Meter page. If you’re interested in playing we’ve also got some closed beta codes remaining here.
Featured MMORPG / MMO
LATEST MMORPG NEWS
- Version 4.8 Launched For Aion October 1, 2015
- Block N Load Launches Free-To-Play October 1, 2015
- MMO Social Network Reaches 500k Members October 1, 2015
- EverQuest II Prepares To Welcome Sundered Ground Expansion October 1, 2015
- The Taken King Has Restored My Interest In Destiny 2015-09-20 00:28:29