City Of Steam Developers Humiliated In New Video
Mechanist Games, creators of the upcoming City of Steam, have taken development dedication to new heights with their Developer Humiliation Video. The humiliation is a result of the recently released community incentive, Steam-o-Meter. This new incentive encouraged players to share the game in return for unique in-game features and other bonuses, including developer humiliation episodes.
The first episode sees one of the developers journey through a real life version of the in-game tutorial, complete with intense PvP and some rather jazzy cross-dressing.
Pledge your support to City of Steam! You can vote for them to appear on Steam via their Greenlight Page and you can check for more future rewards on the Steam-o-Meter page. If you’re interested in playing we’ve also got some closed beta codes remaining here.
Featured MMORPG / MMO
LATEST MMORPG NEWS
- $18 Million Prize Tournament Begins For DOTA 2 August 4, 2015
- Hi-Rez Studios Announce Brand New Title – Paladins August 4, 2015
- Bigpoint Announce Rise Of Balor Expansion For Drakensang Online August 2, 2015
- New Hardcore FPS Set To Release In August – Dead Union August 2, 2015
- Player Housing In The Elder Scrolls Online - The Challenges Facing Zenimax 2015-08-03 18:32:07