City of Heroes Freedom, Early Access
NCsoft (Aion, Guildwars) announced earlier this week that all current City of Heroes players with an active subscription account will be able to check out the latest content update weeks before anyone else. City of Heroes Freedom isn’t expected to be released until late November but players with V.I.P access are already reporting good things such as the Paragon Market updates and new co-op mode, First Ward.
This latest content update also includes huge invasion scenarios in both Hamidon and Praetoria, allowing players to get into large scale battles that feel almost war-like. The developers also announced that they will be holding regular Super Hero Costume Contests that they themselves will judge. Anyone that has played CoH has undoubtedly seen some jaw dropping character designs in the past, everything from a Mario copy to a squad of Ghost Busters, the contest is sure to get your creative juices flowing.
Featured MMORPG / MMO
LATEST MMORPG NEWS
- Jagex To Free Up Millions Of Runescape Character Names August 29, 2014
- Hercules Joins The Ranks Of Grepolis August 28, 2014
- Call Of Alliance Closed Beta Launch August 28, 2014
- Carbine Studios’ Jeremy Gaffney Stepping Down August 27, 2014
- DayZ On PS4 - Pay For A Console Port Of An Unfinished Game By A Guy Ditching His Own Project? 2014-08-12 23:35:21