Champions Online Launches King Of The Hill
The latest update to Cryptic’s Champions Online introduces a new type of PvP focused on King of the Hill gameplay mechanics. The Cryptic team has been hard at the over the past few months trying to squeeze out the various PvP balances issues that have plagued the game for so long, players still talk about flavor of the month builds but the introduction to free to play has created a bit more variety among the Champions.
The new PvP mode is a traditional King of the Hill game mode, both teams fight it out for control of the mausoleum fountain, with the attacking team getting stronger the longer the enemies hold the fountain, creating a more balanced PvP mode where the control of the hill is switching constantly over the typical hold it and win approach of most King of the Hill games. Have you tried the new mode? Let us know what you think, leave a comment.
Featured MMORPG / MMO
LATEST MMORPG NEWS
- Albion Online Closed Beta Roadmap Release August 4, 2015
- Trans-Galactic Tournament Open Beta Begins On PS4 August 4, 2015
- $18 Million Prize Tournament Begins For DOTA 2 August 4, 2015
- Hi-Rez Studios Announce Brand New Title – Paladins August 4, 2015
- Player Housing In The Elder Scrolls Online - The Challenges Facing Zenimax 2015-08-03 18:32:07