Carte Expands To Japan
When Games Campus announced the released of their Tactical Card Game (TCG), Carte, they promised to expand the game to other territories as soon as possible, to offer a global experience for one of the most strategical card MMORPG Games released to date. They’ve stuck to their word as Carte is now available to play in Japan. As the game is offering a global service all players will be playing on the same server, adding even more active players to an already popular title.
To celebrate the Japanese launch, Games Campus have announced a number of upcoming features for Carte. The first being new Collector Cards, players will be able to turn their current rare cards into new cards, with improved stats and artwork. Another feature coming later this month is the Hero improvement system where players will be able to change the stats of their Hero, offering more customization options for their personal decks.
Featured MMORPG / MMO
LATEST MMORPG NEWS
- Bigpoint Announce Rise Of Balor Expansion For Drakensang Online August 2, 2015
- New Hardcore FPS Set To Release In August – Dead Union August 2, 2015
- Skyforge Crucible Of The God’s Update Announced August 1, 2015
- World Of Tanks Invades Xbox One August 1, 2015
- 5 Console Problems With The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited 2015-07-14 21:12:42