Big Pre-Release Changes Planned For TERA Online
The release for one of the most highly anticipated MMORPG Games of 2012, TERA Online, is rapidly approaching and developers, En Masse Entertainment, are doing everything they can to keep the press ball rolling.
As well as recently releasing a new video and information on game mechanics, their latest announcement provides information on a list of upcoming changes that are scheduled to hit the servers shortly prior to launch. One of the nicest aspects to the update is the reduced travel times, which allows players to jump into heated PvP battles much faster. Other aspects of the update include a new improved Glyph system, that is used to improve various abilities, and they’ve also added a large number of new achievements.
Featured MMORPG / MMO
LATEST MMORPG NEWS
- New British Tank Destroyers Arriving In World Of Tanks December 22, 2014
- Real World Billionaire Challenged To Repeat Success In Virtual MMO Economy December 22, 2014
- SMITE God Giveaway – Awilix December 19, 2014
- Curse Voice To Power SMITE World Championships December 19, 2014
- Top 10 Highest Grossing Free-To-Play MMO Games 2014 2014-12-21 17:22:20