Big Pre-Release Changes Planned For TERA Online
The release for one of the most highly anticipated MMORPG Games of 2012, TERA Online, is rapidly approaching and developers, En Masse Entertainment, are doing everything they can to keep the press ball rolling.
As well as recently releasing a new video and information on game mechanics, their latest announcement provides information on a list of upcoming changes that are scheduled to hit the servers shortly prior to launch. One of the nicest aspects to the update is the reduced travel times, which allows players to jump into heated PvP battles much faster. Other aspects of the update include a new improved Glyph system, that is used to improve various abilities, and they’ve also added a large number of new achievements.
Featured MMORPG / MMO
LATEST MMORPG NEWS
- Version 4.8 Launched For Aion October 1, 2015
- Block N Load Launches Free-To-Play October 1, 2015
- MMO Social Network Reaches 500k Members October 1, 2015
- EverQuest II Prepares To Welcome Sundered Ground Expansion October 1, 2015
- The Taken King Has Restored My Interest In Destiny 2015-09-20 00:28:29