Beat Zombies To Death In A Beat ‘Em Up MMO? Yes Please
Rock Hippo Productions have just announced the latest update for their action packed beat ‘em up MMORPG, Brawl Busters. The appropriately named “Brawl of the Dead” will introduce a number of new features that are sure to keep zombie fans entertained for hours.
The main core of the update is the new game mode, Zombie Infection. In this new mode the main zombie, Demon Rock, has been resurrected and will stop at nothing to turn Mega City into endless droves of the walking dead. Brawl of the Dead also introduces the second part of the huge weapons update, Lethal Weapons. Three new deadly weapons will be available for characters including Black Imp for Rocker, Tin Stovepipe for Slugger and Manometer for Blitzer.
To celebrate the release of Brawl of the Dead, Rock Hippo Productions have also included a limited edition Zombie Infection wallpaper for your desktop. So what are you waiting for? Head on over to Brawl Busters to bust some zombie skulls and grab the wallpaper while you’re there.
Featured MMORPG / MMO
LATEST MMORPG NEWS
- Hercules Joins The Ranks Of Grepolis August 28, 2014
- Call Of Alliance Closed Beta Launch August 28, 2014
- Carbine Studios’ Jeremy Gaffney Stepping Down August 27, 2014
- GamersFirst and PWE Join Forces To Deliver APB: Reloaded On Arc August 27, 2014
- DayZ On PS4 - Pay For A Console Port Of An Unfinished Game By A Guy Ditching His Own Project? 2014-08-12 23:35:21