Battle with No Boundaries in Soul of Guardian!
WSGame have just announced the imminent release of the eagerly anticipated cross-server battle update for their fantasy MMORPG, Soul of Guardian. Players can finally battle without the boundaries of server restrictions. Players can now compete with over 10,000 PvP combatants from areas across the globe, introducing a whole new era of bragging rights for Soul of Guardian.
“In Soul of Guardian, we’re always bringing new features and content to the table with our weekly updates. Cross-server Battle will be one of our most important updates, hopefully it will be welcomed by SOGers,” said Johnny Wellman, WSGame’s operations director.
Join the intense combat now in Soul of Guardian
Featured MMORPG / MMO
LATEST MMORPG NEWS
- Pokemon Trading Card Game Online Hits Mobile Platforms Today September 30, 2014
- Stormthrone Teaser Site Revealed September 30, 2014
- F.E.A.R Online Steam Release Dated September 29, 2014
- Further Destiny Leaks Show New Strike & Crucible Content September 29, 2014
- DayZ On PS4 - Pay For A Console Port Of An Unfinished Game By A Guy Ditching His Own Project? 2014-08-12 23:35:21