Battle with No Boundaries in Soul of Guardian!
WSGame have just announced the imminent release of the eagerly anticipated cross-server battle update for their fantasy MMORPG, Soul of Guardian. Players can finally battle without the boundaries of server restrictions. Players can now compete with over 10,000 PvP combatants from areas across the globe, introducing a whole new era of bragging rights for Soul of Guardian.
“In Soul of Guardian, we’re always bringing new features and content to the table with our weekly updates. Cross-server Battle will be one of our most important updates, hopefully it will be welcomed by SOGers,” said Johnny Wellman, WSGame’s operations director.
Join the intense combat now in Soul of Guardian
Featured MMORPG / MMO
LATEST MMORPG NEWS
- Blue Beetle Set To Debut In Infinite Crisis April 16, 2014
- Heroic Celebrations For 3rd Anniversary In Super Hero Squad Online April 16, 2014
- Swordsman Online Class Reveal Trailer April 15, 2014
- Monkey King Online Leaps Into Open Beta April 14, 2014
- Why Is The MOBA Genre Still Lacking Character Creation & Customization? 2014-04-16 13:48:32