APB Developers Giving Cheaters “One Last Chance”
If you ask me, cheaters don’t deserve a second chance but All Points Bulletin developers released a statement over the weekend warning APB hackers that they have one last chance to go clean. With the second official APB launch approaching, new techniques and methods of catching cheaters will go live shortly with many expecting it to have a big impact on the community.
In the statement the developers made it clear they know who the cheaters are and what hacks they’re using, they also mentioned recent success dealing with 3 of the top APB hack developers via legal proceedings. The most interesting part of the blog post was the statistics they released, apparently 50% of hackers were actually paying customers while others racked up over 1000 hours of gameplay, seems a bit pointless if you’re just going to get banned at the end of it.
So spread the word, when it comes to APB hackers, they’re taking a zero-tolerance approach, I’ll leave you with a comment from one of the developers:
“You have ONE LAST CHANCE to stay with this game before we go live. Don’t F-that last chance up.”
Featured MMORPG / MMO
LATEST MMORPG NEWS
- Latest SMITE God Debuts – It’s A Walking Tree October 1, 2014
- Darkfall: Unholy Wars Free Weekend Announced October 1, 2014
- Pokemon Trading Card Game Online Hits Mobile Platforms Today September 30, 2014
- Stormthrone Teaser Site Revealed September 30, 2014
- DayZ On PS4 - Pay For A Console Port Of An Unfinished Game By A Guy Ditching His Own Project? 2014-08-12 23:35:21