American Tanks arrive in World of Tanks
Wargaming.net announced the release of a huge update for its highly-anticipated massively multiplayer online game World of Tanks that includes a brand-new line-up of American vehicles.
The fresh reinforcement brings into action American armor of various classes: fast and furious light tanks, maneuverable medium vehicles, powerful heavy and super-heavy units, and precise artillery thus offering absolutely new gameplay opportunities and extensive options for tactical maneuvers and teamwork.
“We know that our fans all over the world have been waiting impatiently for the “stars and stripes” to appear – so here they are!” says Victor Kislyi, CEO of Wargaming.net. “The tanks that we have in the game at the moment form the backbone of the American armored fleet that will gradually grow bigger and stronger. Such legendary vehicles as Pershing, M10 Wolverine, and M18 Hellcat are already in development and will join the ranks soon!”
The current patch also adds two new battlegrounds – Monastery with its mixture of urban and countryside landscapes, and Sandy River that recreates a part of a desert – and implements a number of balance tweaks and performance fixes.
Join the beta at: http://game.worldoftanks.com/registration/cbt/
Featured MMORPG / MMO
LATEST MMORPG NEWS
- Blue Beetle Set To Debut In Infinite Crisis April 16, 2014
- Heroic Celebrations For 3rd Anniversary In Super Hero Squad Online April 16, 2014
- Swordsman Online Class Reveal Trailer April 15, 2014
- Monkey King Online Leaps Into Open Beta April 14, 2014
- Why Is The MOBA Genre Still Lacking Character Creation & Customization? 2014-04-16 13:48:32