Allods Online: Renaissance Patch Announced
In a recent announcement, gPotato published details on the first major content update for Allods Online, Renaissance. The new content patch promises an array of fixes and updates and this recent announcement is exactly what Allods fans were hoping for.
As well as a revamped character customization interface, they also released details on the new Reincarnation system and a new addition to the end game dungeons.
The Reincarnation system will allow players to choose an alternate character that will share items and stats with your primary character, giving players the choice of using multiple classes at once. You have to reach level 46 and perform a ritual but most players consider it to be worth it as you gain access to more abilities.
Cave of Tka-Rik, the new end game dungeon, was designed to challenge even the strongest of players and offers new monsters, unique item drops and several plot twists. They (gPotato) have said that the Cave of Tka-Rik was designed to prepare players for a new raid coming with the next expansion.
Featured MMORPG / MMO
LATEST MMORPG NEWS
- Jagex To Free Up Millions Of Runescape Character Names August 29, 2014
- Hercules Joins The Ranks Of Grepolis August 28, 2014
- Call Of Alliance Closed Beta Launch August 28, 2014
- Carbine Studios’ Jeremy Gaffney Stepping Down August 27, 2014
- DayZ On PS4 - Pay For A Console Port Of An Unfinished Game By A Guy Ditching His Own Project? 2014-08-12 23:35:21