Allods Online: Renaissance Patch Announced
In a recent announcement, gPotato published details on the first major content update for Allods Online, Renaissance. The new content patch promises an array of fixes and updates and this recent announcement is exactly what Allods fans were hoping for.
As well as a revamped character customization interface, they also released details on the new Reincarnation system and a new addition to the end game dungeons.
The Reincarnation system will allow players to choose an alternate character that will share items and stats with your primary character, giving players the choice of using multiple classes at once. You have to reach level 46 and perform a ritual but most players consider it to be worth it as you gain access to more abilities.
Cave of Tka-Rik, the new end game dungeon, was designed to challenge even the strongest of players and offers new monsters, unique item drops and several plot twists. They (gPotato) have said that the Cave of Tka-Rik was designed to prepare players for a new raid coming with the next expansion.
Featured MMORPG / MMO
LATEST MMORPG NEWS
- The Imperial City Heading To The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited August 31, 2015
- ASUS Teams Up With World Of Warships August 31, 2015
- Motiga Launch Closed Beta For Gigantic August 28, 2015
- Guild Wars 2 Heart Of Thorns Launch Date Announced August 28, 2015
- Player Housing In The Elder Scrolls Online - The Challenges Facing Zenimax 2015-08-03 18:32:07