Allods Online: New Overlay Update
Are you the kind of player that likes to multitask while gaming? Many of us are used to alt-tabbing to check internet sites, chat to friends on IM programs, take screenshots or record videos. Allods Online latest update hopes to smooth that process with the introduction of Overwolf.
Overwolf is a popular overlay program that allows players to do all of the average alt-tab activities while their game of choice remains as the main window. The Allods Online team announced that all future versions of the game will come with Overwolf built in.
So the worry’s of yesterday are gone, no longer do you need to stress that you’re going to get ganked while your viewing the latest guide or sharing gossip with friends. We can only hope that other MMO publishers will take a similar direction.
Featured MMORPG / MMO
LATEST MMORPG NEWS
- Interact With The Glorious Universe Of Destiny September 2, 2014
- Double RP And New Flight School’s Arrive In Grand Theft Auto Online September 2, 2014
- Warframe Xbox One Release Is Here September 2, 2014
- Tribal Wars 2 Open Beta Arrives September 2, 2014
- DayZ On PS4 - Pay For A Console Port Of An Unfinished Game By A Guy Ditching His Own Project? 2014-08-12 23:35:21