Allods Online: New Overlay Update
Are you the kind of player that likes to multitask while gaming? Many of us are used to alt-tabbing to check internet sites, chat to friends on IM programs, take screenshots or record videos. Allods Online latest update hopes to smooth that process with the introduction of Overwolf.
Overwolf is a popular overlay program that allows players to do all of the average alt-tab activities while their game of choice remains as the main window. The Allods Online team announced that all future versions of the game will come with Overwolf built in.
So the worry’s of yesterday are gone, no longer do you need to stress that you’re going to get ganked while your viewing the latest guide or sharing gossip with friends. We can only hope that other MMO publishers will take a similar direction.
Featured MMORPG / MMO
LATEST MMORPG NEWS
- Player Made Town Art Showcased In Fallen Earth March 11, 2014
- New Huttball Pit Previewed In Star Wars: The Old Republic March 11, 2014
- New Final Fantasy XIV Mount Revealed March 11, 2014
- Heroes Getting The Midas Effect In Hearthstone March 11, 2014
- SMITE Could Be The Best Beta Journey In MMO History 2014-03-06 19:34:19