Aion Online Launches Public Test Server Update
In their continual battle to listen to player feedback, NCSoft have released the latest update for their public Aion Online test server. Patch 2.6 includes all of the latest content from the next big update as well as some nice improvements to help players test the client more efficiently. Included with the PTS update is a huge increase to experience gain, 20x that of the live server as well as offering new systems to make it easier for players to test instance content. Most instances have been adjusted and now only have 10% of their normal cool-down and a new system is in place to allow players to teleport to almost any instance in the blink of an eye.
Many MMO games utilize test servers, thousands of players with game experience test the game for them which is more than most private quality assurance teams can manage. NCSoft are raising the bar with this latest update, finally players are able to test without it feeling like an actual job or taking days to level enough to test the latest high level content.
Featured MMORPG / MMO
LATEST MMORPG NEWS
- ArcheAge Release Dated August 31, 2014
- Leaked Footage Of Driveclub Beta August 31, 2014
- Indie MMO Project Gorgon Graces Kickstarter August 31, 2014
- Exciting Event Of Galactic Proportions Arrives In Super Hero Squad Online August 31, 2014
- DayZ On PS4 - Pay For A Console Port Of An Unfinished Game By A Guy Ditching His Own Project? 2014-08-12 23:35:21