Aion Online Launches Public Test Server Update
In their continual battle to listen to player feedback, NCSoft have released the latest update for their public Aion Online test server. Patch 2.6 includes all of the latest content from the next big update as well as some nice improvements to help players test the client more efficiently. Included with the PTS update is a huge increase to experience gain, 20x that of the live server as well as offering new systems to make it easier for players to test instance content. Most instances have been adjusted and now only have 10% of their normal cool-down and a new system is in place to allow players to teleport to almost any instance in the blink of an eye.
Many MMO games utilize test servers, thousands of players with game experience test the game for them which is more than most private quality assurance teams can manage. NCSoft are raising the bar with this latest update, finally players are able to test without it feeling like an actual job or taking days to level enough to test the latest high level content.
Featured MMORPG / MMO
LATEST MMORPG NEWS
- XP Event For Star Trek Online Begins Today March 7, 2014
- Player Housing Heading To The Old Republic March 7, 2014
- Scylla Joins The Ranks Of SMITE March 6, 2014
- Check Out This Awesome Coverage From The Auraxis Front Lines March 6, 2014
- SMITE Could Be The Best Beta Journey In MMO History 2014-03-06 19:34:19