Aion – Launches
Welcome to the world of Aion!
Welcome in and join us in the world of Aion! Our servers were brought online as scheduled for 12:00 PDT (20:00 BST, 21:00 CEST). Myriads of players have already connected to our rapidly filling servers. In order to prevent servers from getting overcrowded and suffer from latency issues we have implemented a queuing system that will shuttle players into servers as others leave. We want the game to play well for anyone who enters the game world. The queuing system will continually keep check on each server’s fluctuating population and ease on the throttling when it can. If you are getting a message letting you know that too many users are currently connected, that means that even the queue has filled up.
– Keep in mind that you are now able to create 8 characters rather than the 2 during preselection.
– If the starting area you are in is a little too crowded for your taste, you can change ‘Channel’ in the Menu next to your mini map. Go to “Support” and then to “Change Channel”.
We apologize for the inconvenience caused by the queuing on our most popular servers but at the same time hope that you will appreciate and get to experience the long-term benefits and the gameplay quality that come with them.
Featured MMORPG / MMO
LATEST MMORPG NEWS
- Bigpoint Announce Rise Of Balor Expansion For Drakensang Online August 2, 2015
- New Hardcore FPS Set To Release In August – Dead Union August 2, 2015
- Skyforge Crucible Of The God’s Update Announced August 1, 2015
- World Of Tanks Invades Xbox One August 1, 2015
- 5 Console Problems With The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited 2015-07-14 21:12:42