Aion – Launches
Welcome to the world of Aion!
Welcome in and join us in the world of Aion! Our servers were brought online as scheduled for 12:00 PDT (20:00 BST, 21:00 CEST). Myriads of players have already connected to our rapidly filling servers. In order to prevent servers from getting overcrowded and suffer from latency issues we have implemented a queuing system that will shuttle players into servers as others leave. We want the game to play well for anyone who enters the game world. The queuing system will continually keep check on each server’s fluctuating population and ease on the throttling when it can. If you are getting a message letting you know that too many users are currently connected, that means that even the queue has filled up.
– Keep in mind that you are now able to create 8 characters rather than the 2 during preselection.
– If the starting area you are in is a little too crowded for your taste, you can change ‘Channel’ in the Menu next to your mini map. Go to “Support” and then to “Change Channel”.
We apologize for the inconvenience caused by the queuing on our most popular servers but at the same time hope that you will appreciate and get to experience the long-term benefits and the gameplay quality that come with them.
Featured MMORPG / MMO
LATEST MMORPG NEWS
- Impressive Anarchy Online Patch Introduces Vast Improvements Across The Board April 23, 2015
- Hi-Rez Studios Reveal Latest Spring Fling Details & New God Preview April 23, 2015
- The Elder Scrolls Online Console Public Beta Hitting Today April 23, 2015
- EVE Online Mosaic’s Update Hitting Your Hard Drive April 28 April 23, 2015