Aion Free To Play Transfer “A Huge Success”
After transferring to free to play model last month, Aion has seen huge improvement across many areas of the game. Now hosted and developed by Gameforge, the game has seen more than 700,000 accounts created and is still increasing with approximately 18,000 accounts being creating daily.
This is a huge increase in the numbers prior to the free to play transfer, estimated at increasing the player base by over 5 times. Transferring from a premium MMORPG Game to free to play is nothing new, games have been doing it for a long time, but very few manage to achieve such a success story. All that’s left to do now is hope that Gameforge can keep up with the growth in the community.
Featured MMORPG / MMO
LATEST MMORPG NEWS
- Latest SMITE God Debuts – It’s A Walking Tree October 1, 2014
- Darkfall: Unholy Wars Free Weekend Announced October 1, 2014
- Pokemon Trading Card Game Online Hits Mobile Platforms Today September 30, 2014
- Stormthrone Teaser Site Revealed September 30, 2014
- DayZ On PS4 - Pay For A Console Port Of An Unfinished Game By A Guy Ditching His Own Project? 2014-08-12 23:35:21