Aion Free To Play Transfer “A Huge Success”
After transferring to free to play model last month, Aion has seen huge improvement across many areas of the game. Now hosted and developed by Gameforge, the game has seen more than 700,000 accounts created and is still increasing with approximately 18,000 accounts being creating daily.
This is a huge increase in the numbers prior to the free to play transfer, estimated at increasing the player base by over 5 times. Transferring from a premium MMORPG Game to free to play is nothing new, games have been doing it for a long time, but very few manage to achieve such a success story. All that’s left to do now is hope that Gameforge can keep up with the growth in the community.
Featured MMORPG / MMO
LATEST MMORPG NEWS
- MMO Developer Will Continue To Charge Subscriptions After Closing Down The Game November 27, 2015
- Armored Warfare Players Celebrate Black Friday November 27, 2015
- Chronicle: RuneScape Legends Enters Closed Beta November 26, 2015
- Black Desert Closed Beta Incoming November 26, 2015
- 5 Of Warhammer: End Times - Vermintide's Biggest Problems 2015-10-29 22:18:22