Aion Free To Play Transfer “A Huge Success”
After transferring to free to play model last month, Aion has seen huge improvement across many areas of the game. Now hosted and developed by Gameforge, the game has seen more than 700,000 accounts created and is still increasing with approximately 18,000 accounts being creating daily.
This is a huge increase in the numbers prior to the free to play transfer, estimated at increasing the player base by over 5 times. Transferring from a premium MMORPG Game to free to play is nothing new, games have been doing it for a long time, but very few manage to achieve such a success story. All that’s left to do now is hope that Gameforge can keep up with the growth in the community.
Featured MMORPG / MMO
LATEST MMORPG NEWS
- The Imperial City Heading To The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited August 31, 2015
- ASUS Teams Up With World Of Warships August 31, 2015
- Motiga Launch Closed Beta For Gigantic August 28, 2015
- Guild Wars 2 Heart Of Thorns Launch Date Announced August 28, 2015
- Player Housing In The Elder Scrolls Online - The Challenges Facing Zenimax 2015-08-03 18:32:07