Age of Conan: PvP Combat Updates Announced
Having undergone the drastic change to a free to play model last month, Funcom continue in their quest of Conan perfection with announcements giving details on new PvP upgrades and changes. One of the most controversial parts of the update include a brand new server rule set in the form of Blood and Glory PvP servers. These servers will offer unique rulesets, not seen on any other current or previous Age of Conan servers. This new ruleset was designed to appeal to a very certain type of PvP player and has already been met with heavy criticism from a good amount of the community.
Despite some of the negative feedback, a few of the improvements have opened up a whole new world for PvP pans. World Bosses will now spawn in the Border Kingdoms, forcing players to battle it out for the rights to slay that rare beast and adding coin drops to PvP kills adds even more reason to battle with other players. As well as the new server ruleset, Funcom announced large changes planned for a various number of abilities and traits in an attempt to create a more balanced PvP experience.
Featured MMORPG / MMO
LATEST MMORPG NEWS
- Double RP And New Flight School’s Arrive In Grand Theft Auto Online September 2, 2014
- Warframe Xbox One Release Is Here September 2, 2014
- Tribal Wars 2 Open Beta Arrives September 2, 2014
- Stronghold Crusader’s Gets A Dose Of Girl Power September 2, 2014
- DayZ On PS4 - Pay For A Console Port Of An Unfinished Game By A Guy Ditching His Own Project? 2014-08-12 23:35:21