Aeria Games Launch Ignite Digital Distribution Service
Aeria Games have just launched the open beta of Ignite, their upcoming digital distribution platform that has already amassed 200,000 daily visitors. Ignite includes many of the features seen in other popular digital distribution services such as Valve’s Steam and EA’s Origin, but unlike the two digital giants, Ignite provides players with a portal to dozens of free to play MMORPG titles.
Ignite will allow developers to use the services and expertise of Aeria Games in distributing their new titles to over 30 million registered users. Users will also benefit from an easy to access gaming portal that will eventually include all of the popular titles associated with Aeria Games such as Waren Story, Crystal Saga and the recently released Realm of the Titans.
With plans to support over nine different languages and upcoming updates that will include the ability to access Ignite from various mobile and tablet technology, Aeria Games are looking to corner the free to play market in the same fashion that has made Steam so dominant for the last decade. Interested in Ignite? You can download the official client here
Featured MMORPG / MMO
LATEST MMORPG NEWS
- Latest SMITE God Debuts – It’s A Walking Tree October 1, 2014
- Darkfall: Unholy Wars Free Weekend Announced October 1, 2014
- Pokemon Trading Card Game Online Hits Mobile Platforms Today September 30, 2014
- Stormthrone Teaser Site Revealed September 30, 2014
- DayZ On PS4 - Pay For A Console Port Of An Unfinished Game By A Guy Ditching His Own Project? 2014-08-12 23:35:21