2 Expansions Heading To The Old Republic In 2014
BioWare today released a 2014 development roadmap for Star Wars: The Old Republic that includes minor details on two exciting upcoming digital expansions for the free-to-play MMORPG game. The developers stated that one of the expansions will be similar to the recent Galactic Starfighter in terms of scope and content, while the other will be similar to Rise of the Hutt Cartel expansion, although no official details on the contents of either were announced.
BioWare also announced that they plan to developer new PvP Seasons, Operations, Flashpoints and Class improvements including a double experience points event in March, Apri and June.
“We feel the benefit of catching pesky bugs and improving quality is worth it and we remain committed to hitting our deadlines for all of our major content updates this year,” senior producer Bruce Maclean said on the game’s website.
Featured MMORPG / MMO
LATEST MMORPG NEWS
- Motiga Launch Closed Beta For Gigantic August 28, 2015
- Guild Wars 2 Heart Of Thorns Launch Date Announced August 28, 2015
- Armored Warfare Early Access 5 Launching With New Base Features August 28, 2015
- Steam Opens Free Weekend For ARK: Survival Evolved August 28, 2015
- Player Housing In The Elder Scrolls Online - The Challenges Facing Zenimax 2015-08-03 18:32:07