2 Expansions Heading To The Old Republic In 2014
BioWare today released a 2014 development roadmap for Star Wars: The Old Republic that includes minor details on two exciting upcoming digital expansions for the free-to-play MMORPG game. The developers stated that one of the expansions will be similar to the recent Galactic Starfighter in terms of scope and content, while the other will be similar to Rise of the Hutt Cartel expansion, although no official details on the contents of either were announced.
BioWare also announced that they plan to developer new PvP Seasons, Operations, Flashpoints and Class improvements including a double experience points event in March, Apri and June.
“We feel the benefit of catching pesky bugs and improving quality is worth it and we remain committed to hitting our deadlines for all of our major content updates this year,” senior producer Bruce Maclean said on the game’s website.
Featured MMORPG / MMO
LATEST MMORPG NEWS
- New British Tank Destroyers Arriving In World Of Tanks December 22, 2014
- Real World Billionaire Challenged To Repeat Success In Virtual MMO Economy December 22, 2014
- SMITE God Giveaway – Awilix December 19, 2014
- Curse Voice To Power SMITE World Championships December 19, 2014
- Top 10 Highest Grossing Free-To-Play MMO Games 2014 2014-12-21 17:22:20