Terms and Conditions
xmmorpg.com is an online game portal that aims to provide the best game information and services for global mmog gamers. The agreement on this site is between “You” (as Member, User) and xmmorpg.com.
xmmorpg.com provides this portal as a resource of information for the mmog community. Forum posts and users may be banned from this site, without prior warning or explanation, at the sole discretion of xmmorpg.com’ Staff.
1.Acceptance of Agreement
When you visit this site xmmorpg.com or become a member to this site,
you accept this Agreement. This Agreement may be updated from time to time, and your continued use of our services signifies your binding acceptance of the chances. If any part of this Agreement or updates to these Agreements are not acceptable to you, you may cancel your account, and stop visiting, using this site. The use of this site means that you are agree with the Agreement.
Your must have at least 13 years of age to use this site, if you are under the age of 13 you must obtain a parent’s or guardian permission to use this site.
2.Forums / Comments Box / Messages rules
- Language and Offensive Material: The use of vulgar language and such, on posts and links to, images, are not permitted on this site.
- Flaming and Trolling: Inciting to flame and provoking other users, groups of user is not allowed on this site.
- Off-Topic Posting: Off-topic posting is allowed only in the appropriate forums, see comment when you navigate our forums.
- Referrals and Advertising: Posting and using link on this site to other subjects then MMOG is not allowed. Referrals links are not allowed, if you want to advertise on this site, contact us.
- Copyright and Press Material: Reposting material from other sources, requires link to the resource and name of the site, person.
- In-Game Item Transfers: In-Game Items transfers for valuables, real money are not allowed on this site.
- Inappropriate Signatures: using signature with inappropriate content and links, like vulgar language, nudity or obscure subjects is not allowed.
- Illegal Activities: discussion about illegal activities like: illegal servers, drugs, frauds, software piracy, violence, hacking, and sexual subjects, are not allowed on this site.
- Spamming: Posting the same messages over and over again to disturb the forums activity, site, is not allowed.
- Posting Personal Information of Other Person without Consent: This is not allowed on this site:
- Multiple Accounts: Using multiple accounts by a single person, on this site will result in a ban.
We respect and we are committed on protecting your privacy. We gather personal information from all registering members. We also store your personal preferences related to this Web site in your account data. We also collect data relating to all network connections, primarily your IP address. We may contract with various third parties who cooperate with us to provide and maintain the Web Site or the Services. We will use commercially reasonable efforts to prevent such third parties from disclosing your Personal Information, except for the purpose of providing the services in question. We cannot guarantee that such third parties will not disclose your Personal Information. Web sites that are linked to XMMORPG.COM may have privacy policies that differ from that of xmmorpg.com.
Some of the content on our site, including articles, videos, images, have been collected from the Internet, or sent to us by our users. We respect the intellectual property of authors and creators and every attempt has been made to make sure that they are free use or public domain. If you notice copyright violation on this web site, please contact the web manager and we will resolve the matter (email@example.com). Of course, it is not our intention to infringe your copyright. The accuracy, reliability, completeness, quality or timeliness of any information cannot be guaranteed and we are not responsible for any errors or omissions or for results obtained from the use or misuse of this information.
We disclaim any responsibility for the deletion, the failure to store, the miss delivery, or the untimely delivery of any information or material. We disclaim any responsibility for any harm resulting from downloading or accessing any information or material on the Internet using search results from our site. We disclaim any responsibility for, and if you subscribe to one of our fee-based services you will not be entitled to a refund as a result of, any service outages that are caused by our maintenance on the servers or the technology that underlies our sites, failures of our service providers (including telecommunications, hosting, and power providers), computer viruses, natural disasters or other destruction or damage of our facilities, acts of nature, war, civil disturbance, or any other cause beyond our reasonable control.
Neither we nor our partners shall be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, or consequential damages arising out of the use of or inability to use our sites, even if we have been advised of the possibility of such damages.
The site contains a comment system through which users may voice their opinions. All comments opinions posted are the personal opinions of the commenter, not of xmmorpg.com. xmmorpg.com will not be held responsible for any comments which are intended to damage a game, developer or publisher’s image. These comments are freely expressed by the commenter and will not be deleted by xmmorpg.com unless a comment contains a lot of vulgar language or sexual related references towards an artist. By commenting you agree to be solely responsible for the content of all information you contribute, link to, or otherwise upload to the site and release xmmorpg.com from any liability related to your use of the site.
Featured MMORPG / MMO
LATEST MMORPG NEWS
- Echo Of Soul Class Line Up Is Without A Healer February 27, 2015
- Skyforge Founders Pack & Closed Beta Dates Announced February 26, 2015
- First-Person View Coming To Guild Wars 2 February 26, 2015
- Crowfall Kickstarter Set To Smash $800,000 Funding Goal February 25, 2015