Xsyon Approaching “Abandonment” Phase
Notorious Games, developers of the popular sandbox game Xsyon, have just released information regarding the upcoming changes due to hit the game Monday, June 25th, the same day the recent free time period comes to a close. The Abandonment is highly anticipated update that is set to shake the very foundations of the political economy on the server. Tribe Totems will become invalid if there are no active people attached, eventually decaying until they free up the land for other tribes. This also changes all privately owned properties and containers that are on public land to be fully loot-able by any passing player. This is sure to stir up the PvP scene and get people out fighting in their hundreds.
And finally, an added incentive if you resubscribe to Xsyon before June 25th, you’ll be given two free weeks worth of play time.
Featured MMORPG / MMO
LATEST MMORPG NEWS
- Orcs Must Die! Unchained Sees Debut Of Brand New Hero October 9, 2015
- Fornite Alpha Testers Invited To Test PvP October 9, 2015
- ARK: Survival Evolved Sells Staggering 2 Million Copies October 9, 2015
- Dragomon Hunter Reveals Legendary Lineup Of Voice-Over Artists October 9, 2015
- The Taken King Has Restored My Interest In Destiny 2015-09-20 00:28:29