WSGame Release Sneak Peak Of July Events For Soul Of Guardian
Soul of Guardian players can look forward to an exciting month in July as WSGame have released information on the large variety of events planned for this month. Included in the events is the highly anticipated Cross-server PvP battles that have been requested by players for some time now. Finally you will be able to test your PvP prowess against the best of the best from all of the Soul of Guardian servers. Another addition to the PvP scene includes the new Arena battle system. Test your skills 1 vs. 1 against the best players on your server.
Also included in this months update events include the addition of new dungeons, promising more challenges and greater rewards. And finally, the announcement of server merging. After many months of requests players will be happy to hear that the lesser populated servers will be merging together to offer players a more active, and exciting experience.
Featured MMORPG / MMO
LATEST MMORPG NEWS
- The Imperial City Heading To The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited August 31, 2015
- ASUS Teams Up With World Of Warships August 31, 2015
- Motiga Launch Closed Beta For Gigantic August 28, 2015
- Guild Wars 2 Heart Of Thorns Launch Date Announced August 28, 2015
- Player Housing In The Elder Scrolls Online - The Challenges Facing Zenimax 2015-08-03 18:32:07