WSGame Release Sneak Peak Of July Events For Soul Of Guardian
Soul of Guardian players can look forward to an exciting month in July as WSGame have released information on the large variety of events planned for this month. Included in the events is the highly anticipated Cross-server PvP battles that have been requested by players for some time now. Finally you will be able to test your PvP prowess against the best of the best from all of the Soul of Guardian servers. Another addition to the PvP scene includes the new Arena battle system. Test your skills 1 vs. 1 against the best players on your server.
Also included in this months update events include the addition of new dungeons, promising more challenges and greater rewards. And finally, the announcement of server merging. After many months of requests players will be happy to hear that the lesser populated servers will be merging together to offer players a more active, and exciting experience.
Featured MMORPG / MMO
LATEST MMORPG NEWS
- Carbine Studios’ Jeremy Gaffney Stepping Down August 27, 2014
- GamersFirst and PWE Join Forces To Deliver APB: Reloaded On Arc August 27, 2014
- End Of Season Rewards Revealed For League Of Legends August 26, 2014
- It’s Getting Murderous In Velvet Sundown August 26, 2014
- DayZ On PS4 - Pay For A Console Port Of An Unfinished Game By A Guy Ditching His Own Project? 2014-08-12 23:35:21