WSGame Release Sneak Peak Of July Events For Soul Of Guardian
Soul of Guardian players can look forward to an exciting month in July as WSGame have released information on the large variety of events planned for this month. Included in the events is the highly anticipated Cross-server PvP battles that have been requested by players for some time now. Finally you will be able to test your PvP prowess against the best of the best from all of the Soul of Guardian servers. Another addition to the PvP scene includes the new Arena battle system. Test your skills 1 vs. 1 against the best players on your server.
Also included in this months update events include the addition of new dungeons, promising more challenges and greater rewards. And finally, the announcement of server merging. After many months of requests players will be happy to hear that the lesser populated servers will be merging together to offer players a more active, and exciting experience.
Featured MMORPG / MMO
LATEST MMORPG NEWS
- New British Tank Destroyers Arriving In World Of Tanks December 22, 2014
- Real World Billionaire Challenged To Repeat Success In Virtual MMO Economy December 22, 2014
- SMITE God Giveaway – Awilix December 19, 2014
- Curse Voice To Power SMITE World Championships December 19, 2014
- Top 10 Highest Grossing Free-To-Play MMO Games 2014 2014-12-21 17:22:20