World Of Warcraft Gold Seller Robbed For $75,000
Katrina Fincham, a World of Warcraft player that spent her spare time farming and selling gold, recently converted her earnings into solid gold bars, only to be robbed of the lot. The gold was then stored inside her wall safe before her boyfriend tipped off robbers as to the location of the gold bullion.
For a pitiful $500 the now ex-boyfriend gave the robbers the location of the home and safe inside. Fincham had already insured the gold inside the same but her provider refused to pay up following accusations of fraud. The Australian nurse had even registered her side business and proceeded to pay tax on all her additional World of Warcraft earnings. We all hate gold spammers but even the coldest of hearts has to feel sympathy for Fincham.
Featured MMORPG / MMO
LATEST MMORPG NEWS
- Maple Story & Sword Art Online Crossover Event September 22, 2014
- Conquer Online To Feature Iconic Name In Martial Arts September 22, 2014
- Shroud Of The Avatar Heading To Greenlight September 22, 2014
- New Patch For The Stomping Lands – After 4 Months Of Nothing September 22, 2014
- DayZ On PS4 - Pay For A Console Port Of An Unfinished Game By A Guy Ditching His Own Project? 2014-08-12 23:35:21