World of Warcraft : Casual Raiding?
Blizzard’s World of Warcraft has been surrounded by negative press recently, reporting declining subscription numbers and an overall negative response from the community on recent updates. A game that was considered by many to be one of the most hardcore MMORPG titles available and has since moved over to offer a small free to play model as well as a more casual approach to leveling, end-game and crafting.
The next WoW patch, v4.3, will include a new addition to group finding mechanics, Raid Finder. The Raid Finder is said to work in a similar fashion to the Dungeon Finder, although players are complaining that a 25-man raid should not be able to be completed by a group of random players. This newly announced addition to the 4.3 patch has proven the point of many naysayers, WoW is continuously trying to change the game to allow for more casual players to achieve the same things as people who consider themselves more hardcore.
So what’s your opinion? Are Blizzard pushing the casual approach too far? Leave a comment and let us know.
Featured MMORPG / MMO
LATEST MMORPG NEWS
- ArcheAge Release Dated August 31, 2014
- Leaked Footage Of Driveclub Beta August 31, 2014
- Indie MMO Project Gorgon Graces Kickstarter August 31, 2014
- Exciting Event Of Galactic Proportions Arrives In Super Hero Squad Online August 31, 2014
- DayZ On PS4 - Pay For A Console Port Of An Unfinished Game By A Guy Ditching His Own Project? 2014-08-12 23:35:21