World of Tanks To Invade China
The development team over at Wargaming.net have just announced a partnership deal with Chinese game distributors, KhongZhong. The new partnership will give Wargaming.net the opportunity to offer their array of online games to one of the biggest gaming markets on the planet.
World of Tanks has already smashed records and is arguably one of the most successful games of it’s type, WoT along with their upcoming titles World of Warplanes and World of Battleships will all be available on the KhongZhong portal. The partnership deal will last a minimum of 6 years, assuming both parties abide by the small print. Wargaming.net already has a massive player-base at its disposal and this latest announcement is nothing but good news for one of the fastest growing free to play MMO developers on the market.
Featured MMORPG / MMO
LATEST MMORPG NEWS
- Huge Content Update Arrives For Zombies Ate My Pizza April 23, 2014
- Night Prowler Bastet Joins The SMITE Battlefield April 23, 2014
- Kingdom Under Fire II CBT To Allow EU & NA Gamers Access April 23, 2014
- Cross Server Tournament Announced For League Of Angels April 23, 2014
- Why Is The MOBA Genre Still Lacking Character Creation & Customization? 2014-04-16 13:48:32