World of Tanks To Invade China
The development team over at Wargaming.net have just announced a partnership deal with Chinese game distributors, KhongZhong. The new partnership will give Wargaming.net the opportunity to offer their array of online games to one of the biggest gaming markets on the planet.
World of Tanks has already smashed records and is arguably one of the most successful games of it’s type, WoT along with their upcoming titles World of Warplanes and World of Battleships will all be available on the KhongZhong portal. The partnership deal will last a minimum of 6 years, assuming both parties abide by the small print. Wargaming.net already has a massive player-base at its disposal and this latest announcement is nothing but good news for one of the fastest growing free to play MMO developers on the market.
Featured MMORPG / MMO
LATEST MMORPG NEWS
- End Of Season Rewards Revealed For League Of Legends August 26, 2014
- It’s Getting Murderous In Velvet Sundown August 26, 2014
- MapleStory 2 Alpha Dates Announced August 26, 2014
- Lifeless Alpha Launch August 26, 2014
- DayZ On PS4 - Pay For A Console Port Of An Unfinished Game By A Guy Ditching His Own Project? 2014-08-12 23:35:21