World of Tanks reaches Half a Million Active Players
Wargaming.net recently announced that the population of its highly anticipated free-to-play MMO action game World of Tanks reached 500,000 active players worldwide. The game was released 3 months ago in Russia and reached 350,000 active players (500,000 registrations). In the USA and Europe World of Tanks is still in Closed Beta Test having 150,000 active players (200,000 registrations).
The number of peak con-current users (PCCU) in Russia exceeded 43,000. In the West PCCU surpassed 10,000 players. On average each active gamer spends 3 hours and 20 minutes playing the game every day. 10 million battles have been fought since September.
“It’s just the beginning of a global legend,” said Victor Kislyi, CEO of Wargaming.net. “We see this game running for at least ten years in the West and Asia with tons of new content coming out every month.”
Join the beta at: http://game.worldoftanks.com/registration/cbt/
Featured MMORPG / MMO
LATEST MMORPG NEWS
- Albion Online Closed Beta Roadmap Release August 4, 2015
- Trans-Galactic Tournament Open Beta Begins On PS4 August 4, 2015
- $18 Million Prize Tournament Begins For DOTA 2 August 4, 2015
- Hi-Rez Studios Announce Brand New Title – Paladins August 4, 2015
- Player Housing In The Elder Scrolls Online - The Challenges Facing Zenimax 2015-08-03 18:32:07