World Of Tanks “In Great Shape”
Wargaming.net’s CEO, Victor Kislyi, recently announced that World of Tanks was bringing in profit close to “double digit millions” each month. He also mentioned that the growth of the company is very healthy, constantly expanding and has now tallied up a total 800 staff members.
He also mentioned further expansion into new territories, with the hopes of attracting gamers from Vietnam, Taiwan and Malaysia. World of Tanks is one of the biggest MMORPG success stories of recent years, attracting huge player numbers with a total number of registered accounts reaching 18 million. The Wargaming.net team also hold the Guinness World Record for the most concurrent players on one server, reaching a huge 250,000.
Featured MMORPG / MMO
LATEST MMORPG NEWS
- Elite: Dangerous Mercenary Edition Revealed September 15, 2014
- Notch Confirms Microsoft Acquisition Of Mojang September 15, 2014
- New Science-Fiction Epic From Creators Of MechWarrior Online September 10, 2014
- Xsyon Introduces Farming & Cooking Systems September 10, 2014
- DayZ On PS4 - Pay For A Console Port Of An Unfinished Game By A Guy Ditching His Own Project? 2014-08-12 23:35:21