World Of Tanks “In Great Shape”
Wargaming.net’s CEO, Victor Kislyi, recently announced that World of Tanks was bringing in profit close to “double digit millions” each month. He also mentioned that the growth of the company is very healthy, constantly expanding and has now tallied up a total 800 staff members.
He also mentioned further expansion into new territories, with the hopes of attracting gamers from Vietnam, Taiwan and Malaysia. World of Tanks is one of the biggest MMORPG success stories of recent years, attracting huge player numbers with a total number of registered accounts reaching 18 million. The Wargaming.net team also hold the Guinness World Record for the most concurrent players on one server, reaching a huge 250,000.
Featured MMORPG / MMO
LATEST MMORPG NEWS
- Chronicle: RuneScape Legends Enters Closed Beta November 26, 2015
- Black Desert Closed Beta Incoming November 26, 2015
- Manual Targeting Hardcore MMO Sphere 3: Enchanted World Launching December 2nd November 25, 2015
- Riot Games Continue Efforts To Clean Up League Of Legends Community November 25, 2015
- 5 Of Warhammer: End Times - Vermintide's Biggest Problems 2015-10-29 22:18:22