World Of Tanks “In Great Shape”
Wargaming.net’s CEO, Victor Kislyi, recently announced that World of Tanks was bringing in profit close to “double digit millions” each month. He also mentioned that the growth of the company is very healthy, constantly expanding and has now tallied up a total 800 staff members.
He also mentioned further expansion into new territories, with the hopes of attracting gamers from Vietnam, Taiwan and Malaysia. World of Tanks is one of the biggest MMORPG success stories of recent years, attracting huge player numbers with a total number of registered accounts reaching 18 million. The Wargaming.net team also hold the Guinness World Record for the most concurrent players on one server, reaching a huge 250,000.
Featured MMORPG / MMO
LATEST MMORPG NEWS
- Player Made Town Art Showcased In Fallen Earth March 11, 2014
- New Huttball Pit Previewed In Star Wars: The Old Republic March 11, 2014
- New Final Fantasy XIV Mount Revealed March 11, 2014
- Heroes Getting The Midas Effect In Hearthstone March 11, 2014
- SMITE Could Be The Best Beta Journey In MMO History 2014-03-06 19:34:19