World of Midgard Coming To Aeria Games Portal
If you read our article published last week regarding the World of Midgard Open Beta, you’re probably already aware that the game is progressing at a great pace and a recent announcement has confirmed the full release of the game, as well as the publishing partner to Veraxon Entertainment.
World of Midgard is going to be one of the first cross-platform MMORPG games to be compatible with PC, Mac, Android and iOS, offering players from all over the globe the opportunity to play with people on various other devices. World of Midgard is a 3D MMORPG that features the majority of aspects you would expect to see in a MMO title, from extensive PvE options to a large variety of mounts and weapons.
The latest announcement has confirmed that World of Midgard will be released via the popular gaming portal over at Aeria Games, a publishing service that boasts a massive 32 million active player count. An impressive number that dwarfs even World of Warcraft.
Featured MMORPG / MMO
LATEST MMORPG NEWS
- Goodgame Studios Pleased With Success Of Shadow Kings August 22, 2014
- MU Classic Closed Beta Announced August 22, 2014
- PvE Takes To The Skies In World Of Warplanes August 21, 2014
- Latest Video For The Crew – It’s A Playground August 21, 2014
- DayZ On PS4 - Pay For A Console Port Of An Unfinished Game By A Guy Ditching His Own Project? 2014-08-12 23:35:21