World of Midgard Coming To Aeria Games Portal
If you read our article published last week regarding the World of Midgard Open Beta, you’re probably already aware that the game is progressing at a great pace and a recent announcement has confirmed the full release of the game, as well as the publishing partner to Veraxon Entertainment.
World of Midgard is going to be one of the first cross-platform MMORPG games to be compatible with PC, Mac, Android and iOS, offering players from all over the globe the opportunity to play with people on various other devices. World of Midgard is a 3D MMORPG that features the majority of aspects you would expect to see in a MMO title, from extensive PvE options to a large variety of mounts and weapons.
The latest announcement has confirmed that World of Midgard will be released via the popular gaming portal over at Aeria Games, a publishing service that boasts a massive 32 million active player count. An impressive number that dwarfs even World of Warcraft.
Featured MMORPG / MMO
LATEST MMORPG NEWS
- The Imperial City Heading To The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited August 31, 2015
- ASUS Teams Up With World Of Warships August 31, 2015
- Motiga Launch Closed Beta For Gigantic August 28, 2015
- Guild Wars 2 Heart Of Thorns Launch Date Announced August 28, 2015
- Player Housing In The Elder Scrolls Online - The Challenges Facing Zenimax 2015-08-03 18:32:07