Win $100,000 Playing Flyff
Flyff has just entered the second month or qualifying to discover some of the best teams in the world, winners of these preliminary events will be chosen to enter the cash competition at Korea’s biggest gaming event, G-Star. Very few MMORPG games have had the financial backing to support such a huge prize pool but Flyff still goes strong years after release and has such a big eastern following, it’s inevitable that big names want to get involved in the competition area.
The Flyff World Championships will host a total of eight teams, with the preliminary teams being rewarded with unique jewelery, Element Cards and weapons that make even an army of monsters tremble at your feet. These new items are sure to give anyone that wields them the edge in the upcoming World Championships so players and guilds alike are all battling it out to attain that coveted number 1 rank.
Flyff stands for Fly For Fun and was one of the first MMORPG games to incorporate flight mechanics into an MMORPG, the popular manga style matched with a great advertising budget allowed Flyff to dominate the Eastern market making it one of the most competitive MMORPG games to date.
Featured MMORPG / MMO
LATEST MMORPG NEWS
- XP Event For Star Trek Online Begins Today March 7, 2014
- Player Housing Heading To The Old Republic March 7, 2014
- Scylla Joins The Ranks Of SMITE March 6, 2014
- Check Out This Awesome Coverage From The Auraxis Front Lines March 6, 2014
- SMITE Could Be The Best Beta Journey In MMO History 2014-03-06 19:34:19