We Are World Of Warcraft Video
A popular American TV show, Late Night with Jimmy Fallon, aired a new World of Warcraft video this week in celebration of the shows Gaming Week. Whether you love or hate World of Warcraft you cannot debate the games huge success and massive levels of appeal. The game has attracted millions of players over the years and breaks the stereotype for MMO gamers as players from all walks of life enjoy the best title from Blizzard.
The “We Are the World of Warcraft” video celebrates the world created by Blizzard thanks to talent such as Felicia Day, Chris Hardwick and dozens of avid World of Warcraft players from around the globe. Check out the video below and leave your thoughts in the comment section.
Featured MMORPG / MMO
LATEST MMORPG NEWS
- Manual Targeting Hardcore MMO Sphere 3: Enchanted World Launching December 2nd November 25, 2015
- Riot Games Continue Efforts To Clean Up League Of Legends Community November 25, 2015
- Tom Clancy’s Rainbow Six Siege Early Access For Closed Beta Testers November 24, 2015
- Devilian Open Beta Coming Wednesday December 2nd November 24, 2015
- 5 Of Warhammer: End Times - Vermintide's Biggest Problems 2015-10-29 22:18:22