We Are World Of Warcraft Video
A popular American TV show, Late Night with Jimmy Fallon, aired a new World of Warcraft video this week in celebration of the shows Gaming Week. Whether you love or hate World of Warcraft you cannot debate the games huge success and massive levels of appeal. The game has attracted millions of players over the years and breaks the stereotype for MMO gamers as players from all walks of life enjoy the best title from Blizzard.
The “We Are the World of Warcraft” video celebrates the world created by Blizzard thanks to talent such as Felicia Day, Chris Hardwick and dozens of avid World of Warcraft players from around the globe. Check out the video below and leave your thoughts in the comment section.
Featured MMORPG / MMO
LATEST MMORPG NEWS
- Blue Beetle Set To Debut In Infinite Crisis April 16, 2014
- Heroic Celebrations For 3rd Anniversary In Super Hero Squad Online April 16, 2014
- Swordsman Online Class Reveal Trailer April 15, 2014
- Monkey King Online Leaps Into Open Beta April 14, 2014
- Why Is The MOBA Genre Still Lacking Character Creation & Customization? 2014-04-16 13:48:32