We Are World Of Warcraft Video
A popular American TV show, Late Night with Jimmy Fallon, aired a new World of Warcraft video this week in celebration of the shows Gaming Week. Whether you love or hate World of Warcraft you cannot debate the games huge success and massive levels of appeal. The game has attracted millions of players over the years and breaks the stereotype for MMO gamers as players from all walks of life enjoy the best title from Blizzard.
The “We Are the World of Warcraft” video celebrates the world created by Blizzard thanks to talent such as Felicia Day, Chris Hardwick and dozens of avid World of Warcraft players from around the globe. Check out the video below and leave your thoughts in the comment section.
Featured MMORPG / MMO
LATEST MMORPG NEWS
- Onigiri Now Available On PlayStation 4 October 8, 2015
- Star Wars Battlefront Beta Imminent October 8, 2015
- Orsinium Announced As Next DLC For The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited October 7, 2015
- Chronicle: RuneScape Legends November Closed Beta Announced October 7, 2015
- The Taken King Has Restored My Interest In Destiny 2015-09-20 00:28:29