Warrior Epic – Expansion Open Beta
True Games announced that it has launched an open beta test for Warrior Epic: Battlegrounds, the game’s first expansion with a vast amount of all- new content for Warrior Epic. The expansion includes brand new PVP gameplay, an all-new HUB City, a New Region (Trogken Swamps), dozens of new items and much more.
IRVINE, Calif., November 11, 2009 – True Games, an international publisher of multi-player online games today announced that it has launched an open beta test for Warrior Epic: Battlegrounds, the game’s first expansion with a vast amount of all- new content (www.warriorepic.com). The expansion includes brand new PVP gameplay, an all-new HUB City, a New Region (Trogken Swamps), dozens of new items and much more.
This new expansion marks the first project for True Games Interactive’s new development studio located in Beijing, China. The second new studio that True Games has opened this year, the Beijing studio has been working on the latest Warrior Epic content, while the Austin, Texas studio is developing a new IP for the publisher. The new Beijing studio will continue to work on future updates of Warrior Epic and will also be looking for new content to develop.
“We are thrilled that the new studio has done such great work on the new expansion, and when players get a chance to check out the new content we think they will agree,” said Peter Cesario, Director of New Business and Product Development at True Games. “Now for the first time our community can experience Co-Op PVP gameplay and the all-new HUB City of Providence where they can meet up, socialize and show off all the cool gear they have earned.”
The beta test for Warrior Epic: Battlegrounds starts today and current and new players are invited to test out the new features. The new expansion will officially launch in December of this year.
Some of the key features players can expect in Warrior Epic: Battlegrounds include:
• ALL NEW PVP GAMEPLAY–Warrior Epic now offers four all-new objective-based PVP enabled maps for players to do battle on- Welkin Warrens (a mountainous underground), Ruins of Aberas (a fierce jungle), Faustus Estate (the mysterious mansion) and the newest addition: Trogken Swamps.
• NEW HUB CITY GIVES THE COMMUNITY A PLACE TO SOCIALIZE—Warrior Epic now offers a true central HUB for players to meet and form groups and guilds, while also showing off their dance skills and cool gear earned from quests.
• ALL-NEW SWAMP REGION—The grand region known as the Trogken Swamps is an all-new environment, and like the other regions in the game will now offer full PVP gameplay. With over 50 new quests, monsters and items you can acquire, players can spend a great deal of time adventuring through the deadly marshes.
• DOZENS OF NEW PVP ITEMS—During PVP matches, players can earn currency for purchasing all new items and upgrades ;to help reinforce their castle and towers, summon boss monsters and spirits against the opposing team, and many more!
Warrior Epic is an online, action role-playing game set in an original fantasy universe. In the game, players will assume command of a Warrior Hall from which they manage their characters’ adventures. They can recruit from a wide array of Warrior Classes, each with its own style of play. The Classes and the Hall itself can be upgraded visually as well as functionally. Players adventure together in multiplayer campaigns, adventure mode, solo quests and soon, PVP.
One of the most unique aspects of Warrior Epic is that death does not mean the end of a warrior. Instead, it opens totally new and strategic options for players. The game’s unique Warrior Spirits System enables fallen warriors to not only be revived at any time at their hall, but also to be transformed into Spirits that can be bound to weapons to increase and open weapon abilities and skills, or they can be called out to inflict massive damage depending on player needs.
For more information and to join the Warrior Epic community, visit www.warriorepic.com.
Featured MMORPG / MMO
LATEST MMORPG NEWS
- New Destiny Demo Detailed And Expansion Pass Reward Revealed November 20, 2014
- SMITE Roster Expands – Ao Kuang Returns In Style November 19, 2014
- Das Tal Special Stress Test This Saturday November 19, 2014
- Firefall Welcomes Update 1.2 November 19, 2014