Wargaming Announce World of Battleships
The creators of the highly popular World of Tanks announced today that they will be expanding their arsenal of free to play titles to include a third game, World of Battleships. Much like World of Tanks, WoB will allow players to control WWII battleships of their choice, earning experience and cash as you play intense PvP game modes to gain access to better ships and items.
Early last month they announced their second title, World of Warplanes, which follows the same recipe as the other two titles. WoT appears to be quite a hot topic on discussion boards with a lot of players dismissing the title as a fluke, filling a niche at the right time but with a lack luster product. Others argue that is was pure innovative PvP design that has driven the success of Wargamings World of Tanks. Either way it’s going to be interesting to see what additions and changes they make to each title as aerial and naval combat is vastly different to ground combat.
It worked once, will it work and second and third time? What do you think?
Featured MMORPG / MMO
LATEST MMORPG NEWS
- Aeria Games Introduce Community Created Content To S4 League August 26, 2015
- R2Games Announce Winterfrost Alpha August 26, 2015
- Round The Clock Alpha Returns For Fornite August 25, 2015
- ArcheAge Celebrating First Anniversary August 25, 2015
- Player Housing In The Elder Scrolls Online - The Challenges Facing Zenimax 2015-08-03 18:32:07