Warframe Developer Q&A
Gaming community website Raptr has just announced its upcoming Q&A sessions with developers of the third-person action MMO, Warframe. Warframe’s creative director, lead designer, animation director, lead producer and community manager will all be in attendance to answer the questions from the Ratpr community.
Next Tuesday, May 28th, the Q&A will last for several hours between 7AM and 3PM PT. Take some time out and ask the developers anything relating to Warframe. Find out about upcoming features, discover the influences that gave birth to such a unique third-person title and post pretty much any question to a large number of the Warframe staff.
Featured MMORPG / MMO
LATEST MMORPG NEWS
- Manual Targeting Hardcore MMO Sphere 3: Enchanted World Launching December 2nd November 25, 2015
- Riot Games Continue Efforts To Clean Up League Of Legends Community November 25, 2015
- Tom Clancy’s Rainbow Six Siege Early Access For Closed Beta Testers November 24, 2015
- Devilian Open Beta Coming Wednesday December 2nd November 24, 2015
- 5 Of Warhammer: End Times - Vermintide's Biggest Problems 2015-10-29 22:18:22