Warframe Developer Q&A
Gaming community website Raptr has just announced its upcoming Q&A sessions with developers of the third-person action MMO, Warframe. Warframe’s creative director, lead designer, animation director, lead producer and community manager will all be in attendance to answer the questions from the Ratpr community.
Next Tuesday, May 28th, the Q&A will last for several hours between 7AM and 3PM PT. Take some time out and ask the developers anything relating to Warframe. Find out about upcoming features, discover the influences that gave birth to such a unique third-person title and post pretty much any question to a large number of the Warframe staff.
Featured MMORPG / MMO
LATEST MMORPG NEWS
- Curse Of Icewind Dale Release Date Announced April 17, 2014
- Free Hero Weekend Announced For The Mighty Quest April 17, 2014
- Steam Launch Of Villagers And Heroes Joined By New Expansion April 17, 2014
- Blue Beetle Set To Debut In Infinite Crisis April 16, 2014
- Why Is The MOBA Genre Still Lacking Character Creation & Customization? 2014-04-16 13:48:32