Warframe Developer Q&A
Gaming community website Raptr has just announced its upcoming Q&A sessions with developers of the third-person action MMO, Warframe. Warframe’s creative director, lead designer, animation director, lead producer and community manager will all be in attendance to answer the questions from the Ratpr community.
Next Tuesday, May 28th, the Q&A will last for several hours between 7AM and 3PM PT. Take some time out and ask the developers anything relating to Warframe. Find out about upcoming features, discover the influences that gave birth to such a unique third-person title and post pretty much any question to a large number of the Warframe staff.
Featured MMORPG / MMO
LATEST MMORPG NEWS
- Albion Online Closed Beta Roadmap Release August 4, 2015
- Trans-Galactic Tournament Open Beta Begins On PS4 August 4, 2015
- $18 Million Prize Tournament Begins For DOTA 2 August 4, 2015
- Hi-Rez Studios Announce Brand New Title – Paladins August 4, 2015
- Player Housing In The Elder Scrolls Online - The Challenges Facing Zenimax 2015-08-03 18:32:07