Warframe Developer Q&A
Gaming community website Raptr has just announced its upcoming Q&A sessions with developers of the third-person action MMO, Warframe. Warframe’s creative director, lead designer, animation director, lead producer and community manager will all be in attendance to answer the questions from the Ratpr community.
Next Tuesday, May 28th, the Q&A will last for several hours between 7AM and 3PM PT. Take some time out and ask the developers anything relating to Warframe. Find out about upcoming features, discover the influences that gave birth to such a unique third-person title and post pretty much any question to a large number of the Warframe staff.
Featured MMORPG / MMO
LATEST MMORPG NEWS
- Night Prowler Bastet Joins The SMITE Battlefield April 23, 2014
- Kingdom Under Fire II CBT To Allow EU & NA Gamers Access April 23, 2014
- Cross Server Tournament Announced For League Of Angels April 23, 2014
- Tanks Events Invading War Thunder April 23, 2014
- Why Is The MOBA Genre Still Lacking Character Creation & Customization? 2014-04-16 13:48:32