Warframe Developer Q&A
Gaming community website Raptr has just announced its upcoming Q&A sessions with developers of the third-person action MMO, Warframe. Warframe’s creative director, lead designer, animation director, lead producer and community manager will all be in attendance to answer the questions from the Ratpr community.
Next Tuesday, May 28th, the Q&A will last for several hours between 7AM and 3PM PT. Take some time out and ask the developers anything relating to Warframe. Find out about upcoming features, discover the influences that gave birth to such a unique third-person title and post pretty much any question to a large number of the Warframe staff.
Featured MMORPG / MMO
LATEST MMORPG NEWS
- Latest SMITE God Debuts – It’s A Walking Tree October 1, 2014
- Darkfall: Unholy Wars Free Weekend Announced October 1, 2014
- Pokemon Trading Card Game Online Hits Mobile Platforms Today September 30, 2014
- Stormthrone Teaser Site Revealed September 30, 2014
- DayZ On PS4 - Pay For A Console Port Of An Unfinished Game By A Guy Ditching His Own Project? 2014-08-12 23:35:21