War Of The Immortals Goes Live
The latest free to play MMORPG to hit the increasingly popular MOBA genre is Perfect World Entertainment’s, War of the Immortals. The game includes many features related to the MOBA genre, including a large selection of playable characters, fast progression and a huge item system.
It is inevitable that any MOBA title released is going to have to compete with the current dominant force in the genre, League of Legends, but WOI does offer some features that set the two apart. The game features Classes instead of Champions and each class can be customized with various items including appearance altering ones.
The game is now available to play for free and players that join over the coming weeks can take part in the Hardware Competition.
Featured MMORPG / MMO
LATEST MMORPG NEWS
- Huge Content Update Arrives For Zombies Ate My Pizza April 23, 2014
- Night Prowler Bastet Joins The SMITE Battlefield April 23, 2014
- Kingdom Under Fire II CBT To Allow EU & NA Gamers Access April 23, 2014
- Cross Server Tournament Announced For League Of Angels April 23, 2014
- Why Is The MOBA Genre Still Lacking Character Creation & Customization? 2014-04-16 13:48:32