War Of The Immortals Goes Live
The latest free to play MMORPG to hit the increasingly popular MOBA genre is Perfect World Entertainment’s, War of the Immortals. The game includes many features related to the MOBA genre, including a large selection of playable characters, fast progression and a huge item system.
It is inevitable that any MOBA title released is going to have to compete with the current dominant force in the genre, League of Legends, but WOI does offer some features that set the two apart. The game features Classes instead of Champions and each class can be customized with various items including appearance altering ones.
The game is now available to play for free and players that join over the coming weeks can take part in the Hardware Competition.
Featured MMORPG / MMO
LATEST MMORPG NEWS
- Bigpoint Announce Rise Of Balor Expansion For Drakensang Online August 2, 2015
- New Hardcore FPS Set To Release In August – Dead Union August 2, 2015
- Skyforge Crucible Of The God’s Update Announced August 1, 2015
- World Of Tanks Invades Xbox One August 1, 2015
- 5 Console Problems With The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited 2015-07-14 21:12:42