VIP Beta Planned For Brick-Force
Brick-Force is an innovative MMO title that combines popular FPS game-play mechanics with creative map and level construction. The game is developed and published by Infernun, and they’ve just released an announcement with information regarding an upcoming VIP beta event.
Brick-Force is currently in a closed beta stage, with the majority of players gaining access via keys from the Brick-Force Facebook page and other popular MMORPG Game sites. The community have been screaming for Infernun to allow them to invite friends and family, and their calls have been answered. Starting April 26th, current Brick-Force players will receive a number of invites to send out to friends and family. As well as the VIP event, Infernun will be deploying a number of minor updates to the building mode, and also introducing new language support for voice-overs.
So get ready Brick-Force players, build the best maps you can and show them off to the new beta players, maybe even have a competition with your friends to see who can create the most popular map. Have any great creations? Leave a comment and let us know.
Featured MMORPG / MMO
LATEST MMORPG NEWS
- $18 Million Prize Tournament Begins For DOTA 2 August 4, 2015
- Hi-Rez Studios Announce Brand New Title – Paladins August 4, 2015
- Bigpoint Announce Rise Of Balor Expansion For Drakensang Online August 2, 2015
- New Hardcore FPS Set To Release In August – Dead Union August 2, 2015
- Player Housing In The Elder Scrolls Online - The Challenges Facing Zenimax 2015-08-03 18:32:07