Vindictus – Episode 4 coming in December
Players looking forward to new battles and adventures in Nexon America’s Vindictus will be able to fight through two new exciting dungeons that will be added in Episode 4 in early December.
The new dungeons, Prairie Entrance and the Ruins of Sanctity, will open up a world with a new clan of Gnolls, deadlier spiders and evil toads, as well as several new boss monsters to defeat. The Prairie Entrance will feature wide-open spaces and will require mercenaries to plan their attacks and strategies carefully, as dangerous traps are set all around. The Ruins of Sanctity have become overgrown with vegetation due to frequent heavy rain, creating a sense of gloom that seems to haunt the ruins.
In addition to the new dungeons and Fomors to fight, players will face off against boss monsters such as Goliath, Dim Gray, Warchief Black Scar and Giant Spider. Those who have mastered their skills thus far will be able to attack with several new skills such as Berserk, Lightning Fury and Large Shield Mastery.
Featured MMORPG / MMO
LATEST MMORPG NEWS
- MMO Developer Will Continue To Charge Subscriptions After Closing Down The Game November 27, 2015
- Armored Warfare Players Celebrate Black Friday November 27, 2015
- Chronicle: RuneScape Legends Enters Closed Beta November 26, 2015
- Black Desert Closed Beta Incoming November 26, 2015
- 5 Of Warhammer: End Times - Vermintide's Biggest Problems 2015-10-29 22:18:22