Valiance Heading To Lineage II
NCSoft today announced the next expansion for the critically acclaimed Lineage II with Valiance. The expansion will include the return of many iconic raid bosses from the past supported by a totally revamped Hellbound zone and tons of changes and adjustments to skills and abilities across the board.
Players can also look forward to 25 brand new skills that will compliment the recent changes to the skill system. The brand new ability system also comes into play, giving players the opportunity to fine tune and customize their own unique skills to better fit their playstyle. These multiple changes add a vast amount of depth to the combat in Lineage II, making both PvP and PvE far more varied and entertaining.
Featured MMORPG / MMO
LATEST MMORPG NEWS
- Armored Warfare Early Access 5 Launching With New Base Features August 28, 2015
- Steam Opens Free Weekend For ARK: Survival Evolved August 28, 2015
- Aeria Games Introduce Community Created Content To S4 League August 26, 2015
- R2Games Announce Winterfrost Alpha August 26, 2015
- Player Housing In The Elder Scrolls Online - The Challenges Facing Zenimax 2015-08-03 18:32:07