Valiance Heading To Lineage II
NCSoft today announced the next expansion for the critically acclaimed Lineage II with Valiance. The expansion will include the return of many iconic raid bosses from the past supported by a totally revamped Hellbound zone and tons of changes and adjustments to skills and abilities across the board.
Players can also look forward to 25 brand new skills that will compliment the recent changes to the skill system. The brand new ability system also comes into play, giving players the opportunity to fine tune and customize their own unique skills to better fit their playstyle. These multiple changes add a vast amount of depth to the combat in Lineage II, making both PvP and PvE far more varied and entertaining.
Featured MMORPG / MMO
LATEST MMORPG NEWS
- Hercules Joins The Ranks Of Grepolis August 28, 2014
- Call Of Alliance Closed Beta Launch August 28, 2014
- Carbine Studios’ Jeremy Gaffney Stepping Down August 27, 2014
- GamersFirst and PWE Join Forces To Deliver APB: Reloaded On Arc August 27, 2014
- DayZ On PS4 - Pay For A Console Port Of An Unfinished Game By A Guy Ditching His Own Project? 2014-08-12 23:35:21