Valiance Heading To Lineage II
NCSoft today announced the next expansion for the critically acclaimed Lineage II with Valiance. The expansion will include the return of many iconic raid bosses from the past supported by a totally revamped Hellbound zone and tons of changes and adjustments to skills and abilities across the board.
Players can also look forward to 25 brand new skills that will compliment the recent changes to the skill system. The brand new ability system also comes into play, giving players the opportunity to fine tune and customize their own unique skills to better fit their playstyle. These multiple changes add a vast amount of depth to the combat in Lineage II, making both PvP and PvE far more varied and entertaining.
Featured MMORPG / MMO
LATEST MMORPG NEWS
- Interact With The Glorious Universe Of Destiny September 2, 2014
- Double RP And New Flight School’s Arrive In Grand Theft Auto Online September 2, 2014
- Warframe Xbox One Release Is Here September 2, 2014
- Tribal Wars 2 Open Beta Arrives September 2, 2014
- DayZ On PS4 - Pay For A Console Port Of An Unfinished Game By A Guy Ditching His Own Project? 2014-08-12 23:35:21