Universal Monsters Online Closes Down
Yesterday Bigpoint announced the closure of The Mummy Online but they also closed another MMO that they failed to advertise appropriately, Universal Monsters Online. Universal Monsters Online was a free-to-play browser MMO game that hoped to capitalize on the growing trend of the MOBA genre. Sadly it didn’t attract many players at all and the updates were even less common.
Bigpoint’s announcement comes in a rather sad form also. The message relayed on the official website for The Mummy Online was basically copied and pasted onto the website for Universal Monsters Online, simply changing out the name between the two articles. It’s a sad day when any MMO game closes but it’s even worse when the developers don’t respect their community enough to even warrant a unique response.
Featured MMORPG / MMO
LATEST MMORPG NEWS
- Bigpoint Announce Rise Of Balor Expansion For Drakensang Online August 2, 2015
- New Hardcore FPS Set To Release In August – Dead Union August 2, 2015
- Skyforge Crucible Of The God’s Update Announced August 1, 2015
- World Of Tanks Invades Xbox One August 1, 2015
- 5 Console Problems With The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited 2015-07-14 21:12:42