Universal Monsters Online Closes Down
Yesterday Bigpoint announced the closure of The Mummy Online but they also closed another MMO that they failed to advertise appropriately, Universal Monsters Online. Universal Monsters Online was a free-to-play browser MMO game that hoped to capitalize on the growing trend of the MOBA genre. Sadly it didn’t attract many players at all and the updates were even less common.
Bigpoint’s announcement comes in a rather sad form also. The message relayed on the official website for The Mummy Online was basically copied and pasted onto the website for Universal Monsters Online, simply changing out the name between the two articles. It’s a sad day when any MMO game closes but it’s even worse when the developers don’t respect their community enough to even warrant a unique response.
Featured MMORPG / MMO
LATEST MMORPG NEWS
- Huge Content Update Arrives For Zombies Ate My Pizza April 23, 2014
- Night Prowler Bastet Joins The SMITE Battlefield April 23, 2014
- Kingdom Under Fire II CBT To Allow EU & NA Gamers Access April 23, 2014
- Cross Server Tournament Announced For League Of Angels April 23, 2014
- Why Is The MOBA Genre Still Lacking Character Creation & Customization? 2014-04-16 13:48:32