Ubisoft to publish Rift MMO in Europe
Trion Worlds recently announced that it has signed a multi-year agreement with Ubisoft for retail distribution of RIFTTM in, France, Benelux, Germany, Austria, Switzerland and Nordics. The highly-anticipated MMORPG RIFT is scheduled to launch worldwide in early 2011.
“To join forces with an industry leader such as Ubisoft on our first title further demonstrates the potential RIFT has to be a game-changer in the online gaming space,” said Lars Buttler, CEO, Trion Worlds. “We are thrilled to be working with Ubisoft, one of world’s leading publishers, as we reaffirm our commitment to deliver quality products to gamers around the world.”
RIFT is the complete and full-featured MMO experience. Adventure in the world of Telara as either a noble Guardian or technomagical Defiant and enter a dynamic fantasy world where eight primal forces battle for control in an ever-changing landscape. In RIFT, players build their own class using the Ascended Soul system, embark on challenging quests, battle others in exhilarating Player vs. Player combat, and achieve new heights of power by tackling epic raids.
For more information about RIFT, please visit www.RIFTgame.com
Featured MMORPG / MMO
LATEST MMORPG NEWS
- Huge Content Update Arrives For Zombies Ate My Pizza April 23, 2014
- Night Prowler Bastet Joins The SMITE Battlefield April 23, 2014
- Kingdom Under Fire II CBT To Allow EU & NA Gamers Access April 23, 2014
- Cross Server Tournament Announced For League Of Angels April 23, 2014
- Why Is The MOBA Genre Still Lacking Character Creation & Customization? 2014-04-16 13:48:32